“Birthday gift from daughter.”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed 21 June 2017

WOW! Had the pleasure of a Spa treatment at Spa Toscana as a Birthday gift and what a pleasure! Chocolate covered strawberries, a wonderful facial, and a massage to die for! Take advantage of this exciting experience. You will, indeed, thank me.

1  Thank Dorothy G

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Had the refresher facial here. Fantastic service. Bring your swimsuit to take full advantage of the amenities.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My companion booked me a massage and facial at this full service spa. They called me to confirm the day before and actually told me that a package would be less than what he booked individually. I thought that was nice. They have an indoor and outdoor area available to spa guests. Pools, hot tubs, steam, sauna and cold plunge. They have everything you can think of. The massage was wonderful, followed by the facial. The staff was wonderful and completely accommodating. If you are in the area I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

After a year in Afghanistan decide to treat myself to a massage and facial from the time u get there, get their early so you can enjoy the spa steam room, pool even have lunch. Get the Deep Tissue Massage and had the Mens Facial both here totally awesome

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Massage therapist proceeded to talk about herself the entire $170 service; I had asked for "quiet meditative time". Had to walk a long way back to my room to get ID to get into spa, was not told this beforehand. Had to walk 2x long way to get my room key to function. People are friendly but distracted.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Spa Toscana at Peppermill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you giving me the opportunity to reach out and learn more about your visit. I wanted to apologize again for your frustrations, and assure you your experience is not indicative of the high standards we strive to maintain. I have shared your comments with our Spa Director, and we are addressing any shortcomings as soon as possible.

If I can be of any further assistance, please use the number I previously provided. I am more than happy to assist with any concerns or questions.

Thanks again for this feedback, and I hope to welcome you back to Spa Toscana in the near future.

David Fuller