“A spa like no other”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I was in about a month ago and thoroughly enjoyed my visit. From booking to check in to check out it was easy, accommodating, and relaxing. Pricing is reasonable and I suggest booking well in advance. (Most Spa goers already know this)

The amenities are top notch and they offer way more than any Vegas or LA Spa down to every detail, including their own chocolate pieces.

Definitely a must see.

"like royalty"
"himalayan salt"

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Paradise!

This spa is massive. With three levels, you can almost get lost. It's always clean and has lots of amenities.

I had a massage with Mel, and she was fantastic. The massage room with tranquil and nice. My robe was warmed.

The women's locker area is big. They have a great place to relax. Big tiled hot tub, cold plunge, sauna, steam room, big multi shower head showers, great toiletries. Their coffee is delicious, they have water, pineapple, apple, cranberry, and orange juice in fridge.

The treatment floor is tranquil and stocked with everything. The pool floor is beautiful. They have 2 hot tubs and warm fountain pool to cruise around in. Relaxing chairs with latest technology and pool deck to catch sun-rays. My mom got a pedi and loved it, we both have had facials and hair blown and every time it's superb.

Ordered sushi to the pool deck and enjoyed lunch with the girls in our robes.

Worth every penny, (dollars)!!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

WOW! Had the pleasure of a Spa treatment at Spa Toscana as a Birthday gift and what a pleasure! Chocolate covered strawberries, a wonderful facial, and a massage to die for! Take advantage of this exciting experience. You will, indeed, thank me.

1  Thank Dorothy G
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Had the refresher facial here. Fantastic service. Bring your swimsuit to take full advantage of the amenities.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My companion booked me a massage and facial at this full service spa. They called me to confirm the day before and actually told me that a package would be less than what he booked individually. I thought that was nice. They have an indoor and outdoor area available to spa guests. Pools, hot tubs, steam, sauna and cold plunge. They have everything you can think of. The massage was wonderful, followed by the facial. The staff was wonderful and completely accommodating. If you are in the area I highly recommend a visit.