“Wonderfully Peaceful and Pure Tranquility!!!!!!!!”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Absolutely the best Spa Resort in Reno!!!!! Just Pure Tranquility and relaxation for what the spa has to offer. The Himalayan Salt Room and the Steam Room are Amazing!!!!!

1  Thank STorre8
in 24 reviews
"tubs"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This spa is one of the best I have ever visited. It is beautifully decorated and very calming. The treatments are fabulous and you can use the pool for free for the rest of the day. Lunch and cocktails on the patio outside the pool area is the perfect ending to the spa experience. My attendent was fabulous & provided me with one of the best wraps and massages l have ever had.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This spa is a wonderful escape. I spent half a day there recently, going early, getting assigned a locker and given a comfortable robe and sandals. I took a book to the Caldarium, lounging on a nice recliner by the pool for two hours before my first appointment. There are fruit juices, coffee, tea, water, as well as nuts and granola snacks, and a phone to call for room service. I enjoyed an 80 minute Swedish massage, a luminous facial, and a pedicure. All very relaxing and enjoyable. The hostess, receptionist, aesthicians were all courteous and friendly. I only regret that I did not check out the Himalayan salt room, which was also offered without charge.

1  Thank AMH913
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Spa Toscana. I love it.
I had a late afternoon massage so enjoyed the spa the entire afternoon.
The pool level has the most comfortable cushy lounge chairs with headphones with relaxing music. It makes it nice so you can block out the voices or noise if you like. The have a very reasonable menu of light snacks or an entire meal that is served poolside. Also a nice patio with lounge chairs that overlooks the hotel pool below.
The massage was wonderful and they have a quiet room that you can wind down a bit in before your massage or keep the relaxation going a bit longer after.
There are complimentary juices, fresh fruit, nuts, or granola with yogurt covered raisins along with refreshing citrus infused water.
If you want more than a massage, this is the spa to visit and enjoy the entire spa for the day.

1  Thank Donna L
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this spa! I have come here time and time again and it never disappoints! This time was extra special bc my husband and I spent our five year anniversary with a couple massage! So worth it! The hosts are always so friendly and helpful. You never need to worry about forgetting something at home bc they have it! Also I've never known another spa to let you come back and use it after you've left for a few hours. As long as you leave by 10pm then you can come and go as you please! We were surprised with chocolate covered strawberries by my husbands host! Now that is what I call above and beyond service!!