Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
US$90
ExtendedStay
US$149
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$149
US$195
US$189
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Pool
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
US$139
  • Restaurant
US$209
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$54
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$50
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

All reviewstruckee riverbocce ball courtmarriott propertiessmells brand newbathroom productsstarted staying heremodern designriver viewan elite membervarious hotelsfour star hotelvalet parking is freewalking distance to everythingcasino scenegame areaan excellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

First of all let me say that I think Reno is lacking when it comes to hotel accommodations. I am a fan of the Marriott brand but this hotel is not my favorite. Stuck in a room without a view, it felt more like solitary confinement. The room was exceptionally small, including the bathroom. The shower was not user friendly and the door didn’t close properly. It has one of those old fashioned heat and air units in the room that is noisy and difficult to control. I asked for an upgraded room but was told the hotel was close to sold out for my stay of two nights. It sure didn’t feel crowded like a sold out hotel. The photos are of the window and out the window from my 3rd floor room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2000expilot
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I spent a Saturday night at the Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel before heading to South Lake Tahoe. I could not be happier! The hotel staff was friendly, the view of the river and casinos from the room was terrific, and the hotel corridors actually smelled new. I do not know how they did it, but it smelled clean and new - wonderful! Of course the beds, as all Renaissance beds, were easy to sleep on. The robe in the closet was an extra delight.

I am sorry that we did not eat or drink there. The front desk clerk told us about a Happy Hour (on a Saturday!) where appetizers were half price. Instead we walked to casinos and ate overpriced sandwiches.

This hotel and staff is a hidden gem. They offer a free shuttle to the airport and the drivers are also informative and friendly. Definitely if we visit Reno again, we will stay at the Renaissance.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor, away from the elevators. We were on the side with views of the river, above the restaurant.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We visit Reno quite often because of our daughter in university and every time stayed in various hotels around town. I think we found this as the best. Great location, right in downtown & the riverwalk district, close to everything. As soon as I entered the hotel, it has that vibe. Friendly receptionists. The ambiance is delightful. It’s modern, stylish, & clean. There’s a tech area with airline flight status monitor across the reception. Hotel lobby has lots of seating areas including rocking chairs with access to outdoor patio overlooking the truckee river. The bocce/game area is a lot of fun. I love the uniquely designed elevator and the floor-to-ceiling images along the hallways. We stayed in a room with King bed with a view of the river. It’s the same floor where the pool is. The room is spacious & clean. Comfy bed & pillows. I love the bathroom, specially the shower & the bathroom fixtures. A bathrobe is available but no slippers. Nice large size TV. Closet size is ok. There’s only one drawer storage under the luggage rack. Although our stay was short, we were very pleased and hope to come back over & over.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is overall a nice place but the rooms are a little small for the price especially considering that I was upgraded. I paid almost $200 and while the casinos in the area were charging $50-$70. This is an old casino that has been refurbed, its very clean. I really liked the bocce ball courts! My biggest gripe would be the price and the homeless people camping across the river with their dogs barking very loudly. (tough to blame the hotel for that one though)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a wonderful day and night at the Renaissance Hotel. The Room was large and well appointed. The bed very comfortable, and the view was nice over the river. The Best Part is the staff. Everyone on the staff is eager to help and very friendly. Vicki the General Manager and Robbie her assistant were very helpful and made our stay even more fun. We played Bocce and had a great dinner at the Shore Room. Our favorite place in Reno.

Room Tip: The Corner suites are extra large.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple