“Delightful and Delicious!”

Anna's Mexican Grill
Ranked #152 of 1,031 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I brought my Mom here on the recommendation of a friend because it is so close to where she lives. It was amazing. Portions large, everything made from scratch. The service was excellent and the atmosphere quaint. I had the shrimp chile relleno and she the shrimp enchiladas dinners. It was two meals for each of us, so I've got leftovers for today. YUM. I can't wait to bring others here in the future and return myself for more of their amazing food. I recommend highly to give them a try!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

They offered an appetizer other than chips - not sure what it was but didn't like it. Meal was very good - just too expensive. Also, nothing on the menu suggested the portion size. Mine was fine but my husband's chimi was so big we both could have had a full meal from it. In that respect we may have gotten our monies' worth since he ate the left over half for dinner the next night. Service was friendly and restaurant was clean and somewhat "upscale" for a Mexican Restaurant.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We visited on a Friday night on a whim. The service was prompt and attentive, and the food was well above our expectations. The quality, taste and presentation was just right.

The menu selections were plentiful, but not too many. The open kitchen was nice and clean!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Food was fresh and tasty. My only complaints are that I bordered on being too warm in the restaurant. Also, I thought that $5 for a Presidente beer was a bit much. However, these are the only two items I'd be critical of. Service was very prompt and friendly. And the piece of tres leeches was a nice way to finish the meal.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Anna's is in a strip mall on the corner of 4th Street and McCarren.Blvd, west of Downtown and not really close to much. It is worth the drive. The atmosphere was nicer than a lot of Mexican restaurants, the service excellent and the food the best Mexican I have had in Reno for years. We actually ate at Anna's soon after it opened 4? years ago and liked it. We tried it a second time and were not as impressed. I'm glad we gave it another try. I had the mole and my husband had the fajita burrito - both were very generous portions and delicious.

1  Thank Sarah M

Been to Anna's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!