“Fun Comedy Club in the Silver Legacy Casino”
Review of Catch a Rising Star - CLOSED

Catch a Rising Star
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Catch a Rising Star is a fun small comedy club in the Silver Legacy Casino. There is a chain of such comedy clubs. The comedians they bring into the Silver Legacy are reasonably good. They have small table seating perfect for two people. They do come by and take drink orders to enjoy with the show.

Tickets can be bought in advance. You can pay with cash or comp points.

2  Thank mini

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I scored myself a couple of tickets to this venue which is located inside the Silver Legacy casino. They have a waitress who comes around and takes drink orders.

The comedians were mostly good and the MC/host got the audience involved in a positive way. I would go back, though not by myself; too much audience participation for me!

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Went to the show tonight for the first time. The comedians were very funny especially the MC/host. The waitress was attentive and the seats were good. A great way to spend an evening.

1  Thank Archgrl7
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Small venue, two waitresses and a host who peps you up pre-show. Usually, there are two comedians, and I've never NOT laughed. And if you're not thinking their funny, the cocktail waitresses are AWESOME getting the drinks (not included in the ticket price). I've been in a couple of times, when it was only the one girl, but she busts her behind so you're not waiting too long. I expected random guests, like maybe Reno locals who did "your-mama" jokes, but some of the guys I've seen here I've also seen in Vegas and a couple on TV. Typically VERY funny. Tickets are a great value, and the only reason I didn't rank all 5 stars is because of the seating situation. Hoping their personnel reads this and gets some better chairs in there. The front area is a lot of small round table and chairs crammed in an area, so if you're in a group, sit in the rear. Even if there are only two of us, we usually sit back there anyway, it's roomier. If you found this review helpful, please vote it as such! Thanks!!

7  Thank 183MariaA