“Great Take Out ”

KitzMo
Ranked #208 of 1,007 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: All You Can Eat Sushi, Crafted for you as you order by the Reno area's most experienced sushi chefs. Bento boxes full of delicious Tempura, Teriyaki or Katsu. Sake, Beer & Wine with Monday thru Thursday specials, Happy Hour specials, and check in specials.
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered out through UberEats and had delivered to our hotel. It was super fast on a Saturday evening - about 35 minutes .

Plentiful of chopsticks, napkins, ginger, wasabi & soy for take out.

Food was chilled and still fresh upon arrival.

Seaweed salad was excellent ( small portion though).

Sashimi very fresh and nicely sliced - great flavor.

We had 4 rolls - they were pretty good - not top notch but certainly good. We did like the size of the rolls and the manageable bite sized pieces.

We would eat here again when we return from Reno.

Ernie R, Owner at KitzMo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for the nice review. We certainly appreciate when our valued guests take the time to tell other people about us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite sushi place of all time! Everything I ever ordered from here always beat my expectations! I've never been disappointed with their food! Also, they have such a great and friendly atmosphere. I Love this place!

1  Thank Yolanda R
Ernie R, Owner at KitzMo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much! We love it when our customers make such a nice comment about us. we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Ordered from KitzMo from UberEats ... so nothing to offer in re: to the ambiance and experience of the restraunt ... but I was super pleasantly surprised about the sushi because I think this place has been around for a while and I hadn't really heard much about it!

Placed order online and was called by the manager to confirm, which I thought was nice.

We ordered a bunch of the dinner rolls as well as nigiri and everything was beautiful, of good quality, and delicious.

The menu had a lot of options, and had some more different and creative rolls than I have seen elsewhere in Reno.

Will definitely be ordering from them again!

Ernie R, Owner at KitzMo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for the nice review. We love when our customers take time to tell other folks that we have good stuff!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Finally tried this place and was stoked- drank a buch of sake and got smashed but it was cool- all the yummy food made it easy for us to leave without a DUI!
The mussels were awesome- best I've had in forever. Good food, good service- I like this place.,

1  Thank Kevin C
Ernie R, Owner at KitzMo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thanks for the awesome review!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We went to this restaurant based on reviews and were disappointed. The slices of fish were okay.. One person in our party got the all you can eat sushi and the rest of us ate bento boxes of the sashimi and the sushi combos and they were just okay. One of the nigiri in the sushi combo had fake imitation crab, which is really not sushi at all! The sashimi plate was ok, but disappointing to say the least. We usually eat at the Atlantis sushi restaurant and also at Oceana at the Peppermill, but wanted to try something local and we make the wrong choice this time.

1  Thank momwithablog

Been to KitzMo? Share your experiences!