“Good Bakery and Great Way to Start the Day”
Review of Rounds Bakery

Rounds Bakery
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Reno
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I enjoyed having breakfast here one morning. While their Cronuts looked tempting, I went for their egg, ham and cheese bagel. Just right to start the day.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Reno seems to lack in good bakeries but Rounds Bakery was a delightful surprise. We went there for breakfast. We had a egg, ham, cheese bagel. Their bagels are perfect - flavorful and chewy. The service was charming. AND the coffee was EXCELLENT (important to me for breakfast). We were so impressed with the donuts and pastries in their display that we purchased some for later - and they did not disappoint.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Typical bakery/coffee shop decor. No yummy yeasty smell when you walk in though. A nice variety of bagels. Limited variety of donuts. I'd heard so much about cronuts I finally tried one. It was good. Their bagels are nice and chewy

Reviewed 17 June 2014

First time I have been to Rounds. The bagels are wonderful. Let it be known I know my bagels coming from Chicago and New York and having a grandmother that made her own. I had the breakfast bagel choosing a onion bagel with egg, ham and pepperjack cheese and coffee. Excellent! The coffee was also very good. Better then Starbucks, yes.. I'd stop by just for the coffee. Now I'm going to put in an order for Bialys and if they are as good as the bagels I'll change my review to 5 star.

Looking forward to all the wonderful upgrades the owners are doing to to the space plus this is going to be a real boon to people who have to be gluten free. They are putting in a separate kitchen for their gluten free products. Outstanding! And next time I have to try the Italian soda and maybe a cronut.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a coffee shop that gives Starbucks a run for their money in the realm of atmosphere (the quality seems to be quite a bit better). They offer bagels (plain or the breakfast variety), donuts, sandwiches, and various drinks.

The staff was mostly friendly, and they have a few comfortable chairs along with a bar where one can sit (where each space has its own plug). With free wi-fi one can drink there coffee and get some work done.

Been to Rounds Bakery? Share your experiences!