All reviews dog bed western hotels pet friendly room an early flight hotel restaurant shuttle service rental car free shuttle bed was comfortable very nice hotel would stay again easy access fitness center lake tahoe bw fireplace freeway
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Room was very clean. Plenty of options for food very close to hotel. Didn't have breakfast or coffee available because we checked out at 6am (complimentary reakfast served from 6:30-9:30). Was a perfect location for an overnight stop on our way home to Chicago from Florida. All we needed was dinner and a clean, comfy place to sleep. This hotel fit the bill at a reasonable price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kimberley R, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Reno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your short stay with us. We do have complimentary coffee from 4am- 6am at the coffee bar for when you come back. We strive to provide the cleanest, most relaxing get away.

On behalf of everyone here at SureStay Plus Reno Airport, please come back and visit us again soon.

Kimberley Roberson

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This used to be a Best Western. My wife and I stayed here 2 nights in March. Very comfortable large room with a good king bed. The staff is nice and they give you coupons for 25% off your breakfast at their regular restaurant. They also give coupons off for the restaurant at dinnertime. A free glass of house wine with one dinner entree ( Value of $13 ). Other coupons to that can be used in their Crosswinds Lounge. It's really close to the airport but we only saw, not heard, one plane take off while were were here. We only paid $146.36 Total for Two days and nights. That's all taxes included. $62.99 per night before taxes. I wish all hotels could be this affordable.

Room Tip: Go see Donner Pass
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ibflying2work, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Reno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are working very hard to improve in all aspects of our Property. It is guest like you that keep us striving to make sure the SureStay Plus Reno Airport is your Home away from Home.

Warmest Wishes
Kimberley

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Need to have more front desk staff working evenings. Woman was working there alone and we waited 30 minutes to get our room assigned. They have updated the lobby area but not the rooms, and it was in need of renovations. The bed was the worst, we sunk into individual holes. My husband kept complaining of the smell in the place. We stay in Best Western hotels a lot, but we will not be returning to this location. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. (And yes you can hear the airplanes)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I've stayed at this hotels dozens and dozens of times over the past few years....apparently they got bought out recently. I've always enjoyed this hotel, however, that is...when I could bring my small pocket pup and only pay $15/nightly fee. Since I am a platinum BW member...I went to book on line for points to stay this week. Room rate going to cost approx $70. I decided to call and request a 'dog room w/sliding door' in advance since website didn't allow this type of request. I was told my rate would be $130!! I asked re: what do fee is now and front desk person told me $50 per nite/per pet. Ridiculous! Also, was trying to charge me even more than that! Head scratch.... I asked if I had simply booked, pre-paid and arrived there w/pet, what would happen? He said my rate would be bumped to the $130. REALLY unethical and again, outrageous fee! Esp for what used to be a pet friendly place and probably why they were booked all the time but no longer. Crossing this BW off my list! (The rooms are not that great btw...dated and soiled carpet. But suited me because they were PET FRIENDLY!)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank kholloway540

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes we did have to up our Pet Rooms price but NOT per PET. So many people with Pets had left them in the rooms alone and therefore destroying the rooms. I'm sorry you feel the price is outrageous but we do provide a Nice Clean Sanitized doggy bed along with free dog treats and of course the bags to clean up after your pet. We even put doggie treats in one of our vending machines located by the Pet Rooms.

We did just buy this Property in May and have made so many improvements. Of course it doesn't happen overnight.

The Carpets in the rooms are new so I will look into the room you stayed in.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Kimberley

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We just walked out of the airport and hotel was just at the walking distance.. we were really tired and were welcomed so nicely at the hotel.. nice cozy clean rooms to stay .. food was super amazing and we enjoyed drinks at the bar inside the hotel .. A place to visit for all .. would love to come again soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your Kind Review. We truly appreciate our Loyal Customers and strive to continuously improve.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Kimberley Roberson