US$152
US$163
US$157
US$155
US$135
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$215
  • Pool
US$254
Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$180
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$271
Agoda.com
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$210
Agoda.com
15,608 results
All reviewsbowling alleysummit roomsdriving rangejohnny rocketsmovie theaterget awaynice roomslot machinesnon smokinglexbuffetfuncasinorimlarrygamblingcafe
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Let's start with Sonny, the spa attendant that took care of me. Very nice, funny and appoarchable. She made my spa experience lovely. She was in the middle of training someone but yet managed to handle her duties with finesse. I would highly recommend to go in for a treat ment when Sonny is working.

I had a deep tissue massage from Ryan and it was wonderful. It put me in a trance and boy was I relaxed all day. I was finally able to sleep and I took naps all day. It was better than my last massage at GSR.

If you ever go to the spa at GSR, go when both Sonny and Ryan are working and you will feel like your in paradise.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This casino has one of the best casino dealers in the world. I see new faces everytime i come and especially the new dealers greet with smiles. New dealers jade and lito are super friendly and great. They are talkative and very friendly. Love their customer service!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
GSRCustomerCare, Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Sung S,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino a 5-star review! We are elated to hear about your experience with our dealers. We have passed on your kind feedback to management so they can receive the recognition they deserve. We are very lucky to have them on our team. We are looking forward to you visiting us again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I choose to stay at GSR even though I had a poker tournament at another casino, because the staff and rooms are so nice. I had a little mix up with my reservation, but with the help of Katherine they got it all straightened out. I love the rooms, poker room, and the country dancing on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: If you like rooms with a good view choose the pool side view so you can see a great view of not only the city but the mountains also.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GSRCustomerCare, General Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Ferguson F,

Thank you for this amazing review! We appreciate your feedback and are elated to hear about your experience at our resort with Katherine. Guest service is very important to us here at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I took my family of 5 to this hotel that I bid on at a school auction. I had no idea that is existed. We had a great time! Awesome hotel for families. So much to do and affordable. I just wish it was non smoking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tina D

Thank you for visiting the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and sharing your review. It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed at our resort. We truly appreciate the excellent rating you have awarded us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Probably one of the best Hotels I've stayed at for the price you can't beat it.

Traveled down for the first part of spring break to meet with my youngest son and his friends for spring break. They are headed to San Diego on a road trip and they invited Dad to join them.......

This resort is great! Year round heated swimming pool with bar service I cant tell you how cool this is in March when its 46 degrees and you can sit in the pool and get some sunburn.

Only downfall is one of the pool attendants or should I say pool police takes his job a tad to far... thats why only the 3 stars he should be looked into for sure. I think it rather absurd by making sure to ID a 54 year old man at the pool bar (made me go back to my room to get my ID) and then 30 mins later making up some kind of BS about how I can;t wear a t shirt in the pool because of the chemicals in the water..... but I didn't let a super pool cop ruin my stay he just has a power complex and can;t get on with the local Reno PD his problem not mine.

The resort if fun very well kept up and other staff is amazing Oh and the shower in the room is fantastic tons of water pressure and the shower head is a rainfall head and is amazing.

over all great stay great location and highly recommended. Hope they figure out the pool guy and then it would be a total of 5 stars!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GSRCustomerCare, Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Sir,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this review. We are sorry you had a negative experience with member of the security staff. . Guest service is very important to us here at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino.

Please know that we take all feedback from our guests very seriously and I will make every effort to investigate and address your concerns.

Thank you for letting us know that we did not meet the Grand experience that you deserve. We will use your feedback as a teachable moment for our staff, particularly the involved security officer. .