“Best breakfast!”
Review of Tacos Tijuana

Tacos Tijuana
Ranked #243 of 1,030 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! I love the chilaquiles(red) they are delicious and crispy just the way I like them!!! The fish and shrimp tacos are deliocious they use a yellow tortilla which in my opinion gives the taco a unique flavor, amazing!!! Will be back to try more items off the menu. Friendly staff very quick to deliever good to tables setup like fast food but not fast food quailty, honestly authentic Mexican food I'd give them 10 stars of I were able too! Will be back tomorrow to try the menudo!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The tacos are amazing!!! I had the asada and al pastor they were very unique sooo full of flavor! I have eaten at many mexican places but none of them were as good as this little place! They location is hard to find casino should advertise more but the customer service is excellent and they were fast at making my food! I also loved their red chilaquiles very yummy, I love the fact that the chips weren't soggy!!! I will defiently be back to this establishment and I will be a regular!!! They have a breakfast and lunch menu but the great thing about this place is that they serve thier entire menu all day!!! The portions are great and big for what you pay, for great authentic mexican food this place is honestly veey cheap!!! I asked the cashier if the do catering and they do at afforable prices!!! I will keep that in mind the next time I need food for an event! Tacos Tijuana you have a very satisfied customer thank you! I will be back!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We only had time to pick up a couple Taco's for lunch but they were absolutely delicious. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

visited twice and tried a couple of different items each time. was looking for good Mexican food and found it to be average

Reviewed 6 September 2016

My husband loved the tacos and wanted me to run down from our room in the middle of the night for more. Great prices!

Been to Tacos Tijuana? Share your experiences!