Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$61
US$54
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$90
US$97
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$72
US$68
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$63
US$55
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$60
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$184
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

In 2010 I stayed at Motel 6 property on S. Virginia. From what I remember it was better than this property. I will stay at the property on S. Virginia when I come to Reno the next time. This property is okay but I have stayed in many Motel 6 over the years and this is just a plain room. I guess for the price I shouldn't expect more. I don't dislike or like this motel. I 'm neutral!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2016

When on the road, all I need is a bed, a shower and a place for my dog. This place had all three.

Motel 6 is not a high class motel, and they don't pretend to be.
This place was adequate. Nothing fancy, just adequate.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2015

We ordered thru Expedia which has always backed us and been excellent.
We reserved this space as the room had a refrigerator and microwave.
My wife called the day prior to inquire about a coffee maker and they said no.
So we took one.
Upon our arrival they did not have our larger room cleaned yet and gave us another.
It was terribly small for a Motel 6 and had No Refrigerator or Microwave!
We inquired at the office and all the rooms with them were reserved!
The office seemed very upset we had reserved thru Expedia.
"That is what happens when you do not reserve directly with our system.
Contact 'Sue' tomorrow and maybe she can do something for you.
Sue said she would return our call but never did.
I thought they would wheel in a Fridge and Micro as we had outlets and room.
There appeared to be a lot of Drug Dealing at this location.
A vehicle would race out, the driver place a disabled sign in his window
and then run to where ever he was going with no apparent disability at all.
There were people sitting and smoking and drinking all over after midnight.
Garbage was left and there in the early am.
They say only 5 rooms have a Fridge and Micro out of over 100.
Surely they do check ads run by Expedia or certainly should and correct faulty ones.
This property has no concern.
Our food brought from out of state was spoiled and thrown away.
We did not make their ad We responded to it They gave the info to Expedia I'm sure.

Room Tip: There are other Motel 6's both East and West on the same Route #80
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank OregonLogger
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Reno-Livestock Events Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

There is no reason you can't find a better motel at a similar price. Even another Motel 6. This was the worst low-cost motel experience I have ever had. Amenities are non-existant. Ice is a good walk away from most rooms. Pool is a joke.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Reno-Livestock Events Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2015

Michael,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rate policies and the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with the experience you describe we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

I did not feel safe here. Property was filthy. The same garbage was in the parking lot every day. My room wasn't cleaned until 3 or 4 P.M. each day I was there. Wifi rarely worked. I have stayed at the other Motel 6's in Reno and this was the worst. Stayed here due to an event nearby. Won't stay here again. Food in vending machines was melted. Only plus was the AC worked great!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Reno-Livestock Events Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Candice,
Thank you for posting your review. The service concerns you describe are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. Please know the conditions you experienced in your room are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.