Motel 6 Reno - Virginia Plumb
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$117
US$149
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Official Site
  • Pool
US$134
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$67
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
US$185
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I had previously stayed at this property before and decided to stay again. It was for one night before I left for my home. The staff at this hotel are wonderful and are really nice. The rooms are not that bad. However the security at this hotel is horrible. My friend and I returned from dinner and some person came up to our door after we went inside and basically tired to break in. The phone in the room wouldn't work so I had to call the police to come take care of the situation. The doors hardly shut and some force had to be put into the door in order to shut it properly and the person near enough broke the door down. I will never return to this location nor to another Motel 6 ever again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed visiting Reno... Our stay at Motel 6 was great! Scott in the front desk was awesome, made sure our stay is comfortable for the day's we stayed!. The room was clean, the staff is very polite, Definitely coming back real soon.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Arrived before 3 pm, with a reservation. I asked for downstairs room. They offered a handicapped room. It was great. Clean, furnishings were ok, bed was comfortable. We didn't use the pool but it looked great. The location was good - easy to get to from 395 and easy to get back to it. I couldn't get over how quiet the room was. It was on the back of the property overlooking the pool. Lots of handicapped parking near by. Never heard any outside noise.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016

So frustrating to again pay for wifi at this hotel group and then it work intermittently - if you are going to charge for wifi at least make sure it works - other than that - clean room and nice staff

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Checked in, front desk receptionist is very nice and helpful. Just got into the room, they've obviously renovated and it looks decent but the room positively reeks of pot. Comforter smells funny and I'm afraid to go further... AC isn't working well and it's like 84 degrees at 9:30pm. We have a kid with us and I'm afraid they'll get a contact high if we stay here - moving on to somewhere else. You've been warned.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family