US$179
US$52
US$46
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$90
ExtendedStay
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$125
ComfortInn
US$184
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$45
Official Site
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$115
US$90
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$70
US$68
19,639 results
All reviewscircus circusspa suiteslot machinesget awaygreat place to staydowntown renonon smokingfuncasinogamblingbuffetsecuritycompsdealersemployeesconcertgames
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend the Silver Legacy. Rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. That includes the hotel, casino, shops and restaurants. They have a good variety of food and bar options. The casino is clean. The location is very close to the bowling stadium.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Okay for the money. Nothing spectacular to write home about, but clean and reasonable prices. Bathroom was very very small and dated, but functioned. Staff was friendly, however the security at the elevator checking room keys is a total joke. The casino itself lacked compared to Harrah's.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was the 2nd time my family has visited Reno during the winter, and on this trip we stayed at the Silver Legacy. It was crowded at the hotel and activities/attractions, but it was not uncomfortable. The service was still great and we all had a nice time. The hotel was clean - no complaints. We ate several of the restaurants in the hotel, and all of them had better-than-average food. I really enjoyed the 'chicken pot pie' in the diner-type restaurant - tremendous portion! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I would have scored this as very good or excellent but for a couple of things. When we arrived we were told that the pool was not open while we were there. This was a major disappointment because I booked this hotel because of the pool. There was no compensation for this inconvenience but they did offer the use of a sports centre a short distance away. Surprisingly I was still charged the full amount for the resort fee when not everything was available to me. Not great when what you want to do is sun bath. The other small problem is the vagrants in and around Reno City centre and outside the hotels in the centre of the town. I saw a person smoking a crack pipe which was a bit shocking. This is not in the power of the Hotel to sort out however, it would influence my decision to visit the hotel again. Apart from those two issues this is actually a very nice hotel. The room was great and we had a fantastic view of the surrounding area. I am not sure if I would go back again though.

Stayed: June 2018
EldoradoResortsInc, Public Relations Manager at Silver Legacy Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Good afternoon Zoom Zoom,

We sincerely apologize that our pool and spa were not available and for your disappointment. If you would be so kind to send me the name on the room and your room number, I will have the front desk management team research your comments. I do apologize for your encounters on our streets and sidewalks outside of our hotels. We truly do attempt to keep our sidewalks clean and hassle free of the panhandlers but unfortunately, many cities have these same issues and it is every citizens right to be on the public sidewalks. We hope you will reconsider and return to visit our property in the future. Thank you.

Regards,
Chris
Silver Legacy Resort Casino

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent a weekend here. Overall we like the resort and it’s all inclusiveness. I loved the decor of the Silver Legacy. I thought the price of the rooms was a little on the pricey side for the quality/finishings of the room. Our rooms were clean. We had a beautiful view of the city and the mountains from our room. Our family had a view of the city and other nearby hotels. I had a harder time finding gluten free options at the resort restaurants and typically had to go to one of their connected partner casinos/resorts or go somewhere else altogether. I liked the variety of gaming machines, bars, and things to do. We plan to make another trip here sometime in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family