US$61
US$54
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$90
US$114
US$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$72
US$68
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$60
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$184
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I needed a cheap room for the night and everything I looked into was booked or overpriced. This room was supposed to be $49.99. After tax, my charge was $56. 50? The front desk staff was not particularly happy to help me or explain why the tax rate was so high.
My non-smoking room smelled of cheap cigarettes. The mattress was a mere 6" thick, there was mold in the shower, the chair in the room was falling apart, the hair dryer was missing off of the wall, and all but 2 channels on the old TV were static.
To be fair, the room had a microwave and a mini fridge. Would never recommend this place to a friend. Save your pennies & stay at the Atlantis for $75, plus tax.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 433shawnac
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Have stayed here several times in the past. Was disappointed this time with the general conditions of the hotel. No breakfast anymore, and wifi and cable were marginal. It appears to be new owners that are working improving the hotel, hopefully they can improve it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Sleep in your car rather than in this dump. When I stayed there there were drug addicts and "working" women hanging around the place. Very thin "blanket" on the bed so had to go out to my car to get my dog's smelly blanket (smelled better than this room) to keep myself warm. Dirty floor and the bathroom was appalingly bad. Worst motel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Barb K
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I booked the room in advance and was greeted with a friendly smile. Vagabond Inn is close to my work, is surrounded by many restaurants of all kinds. The owners are kind and gracious with helping me due to an overextended stay with their kindness. I will stay at The Vagabond Inn for any future work I have in Reno.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2016

This was by far my worst Motel experience. Rif-Raf coming and going at all times day and night. At one point I had 5 of Reno's finest police and detectives at my door searching for a rapist. The ONLY good thing about this motel was the attentiveness of the housekeeping staff. NOT a place for families or individuals to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple