I stayed here five nights in December of 2017. Physically, the room was OK, as was the price, $45.39 with tax, but there were numerous problems. Some I noticed right away. Some I only discovered after being there a few days:
- There is a lot of road construction in the area, making hit hard to get in and out.
- You have to pay extra for wifi and it is SLOW. Don't waste your money on that.
- The cable TV connection was terrible. Only about have the channels came in consistently.
- The housekeeping staff was possibly the worst I have ever seen. They didn't start work until 11:00 a.m., which I can understand, but they usually didn't get to my room until after sunset, or not at all. They took a lot of smoke breaks right outside my door and complained loudly about guests using obscenities that I didn't want to hear. EXTREMELY unprofessional.
- Three different times, I got woken up by prostitutes knocking on my door. I don't know if they were staying in other rooms or just came off the street. Yes, I know, everyone needs to make a living, but I need my sleep.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking