Motel 6 Reno Airport - Sparks
US$60
US$55
US$152
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Asked for and got a ground floor room close to nice lawn area to walk dogs. Room modern and clean. Flat screen tv with good cable stations. House keeping checked the room every day. Wifi very iffy. In line with airport landing path...tho I think they stopped planes after 11pm or so...at least I didn't hear any late at night. My room was on the non sun side so probably cooler than the west side. Huge road work in front of the motel...made only one exit/entry to parking area...parking was a squeeze. My room was also on the other side from I-80...freeway noise was minimal. May have been noisier on the other side.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Road construction made it a little difficult to get in to the parking area..which was very sparse. Check in was easy..but I asked for a non-smoking room. But was given a smoking room. No trash can liners, flat pillows, hand towels for bath ..hookers in the parking lot...everything you expect in a Motel 6.
Including painfully slow wi-fi. I would never pay to stay here....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Heads up, this is a very basic motel room. The location is noisy because it's beside the hwy, and it's in a struggling neighborhood. The bathroom toilet seat was very loose. The linoleum floor turned the bottom of my white socks black! A dirty towel was left behind bathroom door. I don't require fancy but I do need CLEAN.There was a large food spill (?) on outside stairs that hadn't been cleaned up. BOTTOM LINE: Avoid this one and find a different place to lay your head!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This is a very well run motel. It's relatively clean and quiet. I like it because it a great location and convenient to everything. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a casino connected to it. Quiet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

For $45 I got s completely refurbished room including a 42" flat screen, new floor etc. The management has really cracked down on noise and I had a very restful stay! Located one block from I 80 this is a great inexpensive place to stay!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business