Victorian Inn
US$45
Official Website
US$79
US$60
All reviewsbeds were comfortablewould stay here againmicrowavelinenscreamer
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This place is conviently located not far from the highway. The room is well furnished and the bed was comfy. There's a refrigerator in the room and the shower had good pressure and was hot.

However, the front desk staff person was so rude to us the second we walked in the door. We will not be returning. Also the bathroom sink was clogged. And the decor on the front door had fallen apart. Warning ⚠️ they charge you an additional $50 right off the bat as an insurance policy.

Parking can be an issue if you are traveling with an RV or trailer as we were.

Also there was no instructions given or written in the room or by the office as time what to do with the keybefore 8am if leaving before then. We had to call and leave a message saying we were leaving the key in the room. There was no key drop and the key is a big metal key not a plastic slider key.

Also it says breakfast included however, if you're an early riser and need to get going before 8am. The front office with breakfast bar is closed until 8am. The coffee maker choice in our room was Folgers - Not exactly a fan.

Thank goodness there was a Starbucks in gold nugget casino and hotel up the road - where we should have stayed.

Like I said we will not be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My family & I spent three nights at the Victorian Inn - never again!! It's run down & a fire hazard. To hide the wires running up & down the walls, they've been covered in burlap! The rooms don't have phones & the staff wouldn't even give us a box of Kleenex for the room. All this for $180/night. The experience was memorably disgusting. Beware.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pokkadotz
Reviewed 15 July 2017

they offer a continental breakfast but don't serve until 9:00 o:clock then you get a packaged sweet roll and bad coffee. the room wasn't very clean but not sure if it is the maid fault or you can't make a rundown place like that look clean the sinks and bathtub and toilets are so old they probably won't come clean and the toilet doesn't flush good so you have to keep flushing it. then there is the mattress i felt every spring and didn't sleep all night. they have ancient tv's and it keep going out to a blue screen and then it would say you lost the signal and a few minutes later it would come back on. summary i wasted my money and wouldn't go back

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Ok first I will mention the staff was great and very polite.

The front office had that terrible stale cigarette smell that hit us in the face as soon as we walked in.
The whole facility is very run down in need of painting, cleaning and maintenance throughout.
The pictures on the website is not what we experienced. They appear in better condition.

The rooms were not real bad, but just run down and the carpet was dirty.
The air conditioning unit was horrendously LOUD! Hard to sleep with it on but with it off it was too hot!
Rooms are small and just, well, dingy!

I can not recommend the Victorian Inn at this time and we will not return here.
Save your $$ and look elsewhere.

The Victorian Inn appears to be operating on a shoestring budget ands it shows.

Room Tip: Suggest to look elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SL_Family
Reviewed 8 July 2017

After a morning of paddle boarding, a long drive from Crowley Lake, California and no dinner it was disconcerting to arrive at the Victorian Inn and see that it did not match the photos Southwest Airlines had posted. I only needed a room for the night to catch an early flight. I felt deceived that the images did not match the reality. The desk clerk was in a foul mood. Instead of waiting for me to finish filling out my slip of paper, he served another customer. He was having trouble running a credit card. He kept stating "why is this happening to me" it doesn't happen to the day shift and "I need to find another job". Clearly he does. I thought he should have finished checking me in. Although most of the doors of the "inn" said they were "no smoking" rooms, the owner mustn't know that smoke travels. There were ash trays on every floor. The first room I was given on the third floor positively reeked of cigarette smoke. I went back to the desk clerk who was short with me. He offered me a refund but I was so tired I accepted his offer to try another room. I walked to the Nugget for dinner and realized it was not a great neighborhood. Everything was closed so I gave up on dinner and went to bed. The pillows were like rocks. I woke up in the middle because the AC shut off and the room smelled of cigarette smoke. This was at 3 am and I couldn't go back to sleep. I got up at 5 am to leave. Water leaked out of the tub when I took a shower and I felt obligated to mop it up. Glad I didn't request breakfast. I couldn't wait to leave.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, this is your place.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo