“Won't be returning”
Review of Sushi Kai

Sushi Kai
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Kai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 59 Restaurants in Stateline
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant and our waiter was very good. I loved the Cucumber Saki and this added to my rating.
But it's all about the food right?
I've had better Chinese food at Panda Express. We had Chow Mein and Cashew Chicken which did not come with Rice. We had Sashmi and a couple Sushi Rolls which were very nicely done.
The Sushi was good.

1  Thank BJYO

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The sushi was good, no complaints, but there is a much better choice down the street with excellent sushi... Sushi Pier TAhoe is amazing...

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I think the name is very misleading. This is not a true sushi restaurant, not necessarily my worst experience but I certainly will not go back. It seems like the sushi wasn't the freshest and we were trying to figure out out if the salmon was even real salmon. The spicy mayo was the worst I've ever had - it looked like Russian dressing and I can't even say what it tasted like. Overall disappointing.

1  Thank FrankB411_1
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Food was marginal and really no taste. Big group of friends tried lots of dishes and everything was fair. Needed lots of spices and was rather bland. Not sure how long sushi had been made but did not taste fresh. Not sure if I would go back.
SW

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were highly disappointed in this place for our New Year's dinner. The Singapore noodles were over-salty and our server did not bring out a second champagne glass after we asked him three times. In addition, the food was bland and service was very slow, despite the restaurant only being half full.

1  Thank La_Messier