“Beer”

Shorty's Grill
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Came in between events. Grab a beer or two. Nice set up. Staff friendly as well. Will be back when I'm in this area

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I visited here twice in the last month with my husband and with a friend. Both times we were seated quickly and the food was great. Definitely one of the better values around. I love the salads here that come in the tortilla bowls and they have happy hour too!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We were driving by and we're drawn by the cool exterior of the restaurant. Once inside, the atmosphere was vibrant and fun as well. We opened the menus and were further pleased. Everything seemed great. Then the food arrived...large portions (of mostly filler) and pretty bland flavor profiles. We got the pulled chicken burrito, fish tacos and braised beef tacos. The chicken burrito was huge but almost all rice. I had to take three bites before I got to the chicken. The food was prepared well but the sauces and flavors in each dish could certainly be amped up.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great Mexican and American food. Nachos served with salsa at no charge. Very nice atmosphere.
Great wait staff.
This restaurant has been around for years.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

At my last visit, August 23, 2016, Jess was very attentive and helpful. Best server, ever. I have always loved Shorty's. When I was a kid, we were fortunate enough to live near the original Shorty's in Litchfield. . . My favorite location has always been Bedford. . . Now I live hundreds of miles away, but I make it a point to come to Shorty's whenever in the area. . . The atmosphere and food have consistently exceeded expectations. The espinaca is yummy. The firecrackers are nice and big. The lunch portions are filling. The fajitas are awesome. Nachos are SUPER! There guacamole and salsa are Oh So Yummy!. . It is cool too, that Shorty's has been able to change with the times, but still be "Shorty's."