“Good food and good service”
Review of Shorty's Grill

Shorty's Grill
Ranked #16 of 46 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We stopped in here as a family for a late lunch. We were seated quickly and all had Mexican food except one person had a big salad. All of the food was good and there was lots of it. Most of us took doggie bags home. Worth a stop if you like Mexican. If they have other types of food, I like Mexican food so well I didn't even look on the menu.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Came in between events. Grab a beer or two. Nice set up. Staff friendly as well. Will be back when I'm in this area

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I visited here twice in the last month with my husband and with a friend. Both times we were seated quickly and the food was great. Definitely one of the better values around. I love the salads here that come in the tortilla bowls and they have happy hour too!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We were driving by and we're drawn by the cool exterior of the restaurant. Once inside, the atmosphere was vibrant and fun as well. We opened the menus and were further pleased. Everything seemed great. Then the food arrived...large portions (of mostly filler) and pretty bland flavor profiles. We got the pulled chicken burrito, fish tacos and braised beef tacos. The chicken burrito was huge but almost all rice. I had to take three bites before I got to the chicken. The food was prepared well but the sauces and flavors in each dish could certainly be amped up.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great Mexican and American food. Nachos served with salsa at no charge. Very nice atmosphere.
Great wait staff.
This restaurant has been around for years.

Been to Shorty's Grill? Share your experiences!