“Wonderful food in a beautiful inn”

Adair Country Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Adair Country Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was excellent, the service was top notice and friendly, generally we couldn't have asked for better.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

During our Bretton Woods ski trip my family came here for dinner one night. To start, I split the Caesar salad which that night was made with romaine lettuce instead of kale. The salad had fresh, crisp romaine lettuce, the perfect amount of Caesar salad, and crunchy, homemade croutons. For my main course I got the espresso and chili rubbed rib eye steak which was served medium (as ordered) with just the right amount of rub. The accompanying carrots and potatoes were perfectly cooked and seasoned. The server did an excellent job of managing my family's special orders and was also very warm, and went out of her way to accommodate us. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Adair for dinner.

1  Thank Sam W
AdairInnkeeper, General Manager at Adair Country Inn Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thanks so much for taking time to share your positive experience at our restaurant. We truly appreciate the kind words
regarding the service given by our staff and the quality of the food you ordered. Hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,
Cindy

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We were thrilled by the room, the table setting, the ambiance of the dining experience. The server was prompt, courteous, and efficient. The food was exquisite: lamb lollipops for me and chicken marsala for my spouse. Only complaint is I thought the lamb price was a little steep for just four small chops. The wine selections are extensive and we thoroughly enjoyed our rose and pinot noir. Dessert was an exquisite apple pie.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Recently had a dinner here with a large business group and it was outstanding. The hosts made us feel more like house guests and the service was fantastic. There were some great small bites passed around as we mingled and enjoyed a cocktail hour (the mushroom strata/pastry was amazing!). The setting is inviting and relaxing. The downstairs game room was a great little spot. The chicken picatta was really nice as was the berry cobbler dessert. I definitely recommend making a reservation here!

1  Thank KSmithNH
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I cam here on a Thursday which they call date night. This meant they had an amazing deal of $29 for three courses which is less than one entree. My wife had a fresh garden salad and I had a wonderful bacon and cheese dip with crostini. We followed with filet steak au poivre which was beautifully cooked and accompanied by fresh vegetables and maple mashed potatoes. Dessert was a chocolate mousse cake for my wife and apple crisp a la mode for myself which was wonderful. I can thoroughly recommend the wine "The Bean" which was a stunning Pinotage from South Africa. Tom and Cindy constantly checked in on us and our server, Amanda, could not have been more helpful. The restaurant is in a charming colonial type inn with beautiful grounds and literally just off route 93.
All in all this was a five star experience and although the weekends may be a little pricier for the menu the Thursday night special menu is hands down an incredible deal!