“A Royal Brunch”

Mount Washington Hotel & Resort Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Mount Washington Hotel & Resort Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: When staying at Omni Mount Washington Resort make a reservation in our Main Dining Room to enjoy stunning views paired with New England classics or modern culinary delights. Our four-diamond hotel restaurant integrates locally and regionally sourced produce, meats and seafood with nightly musical accompaniment. Couples and families alike will enjoy dancing to contemporary favorites and timeless classics for a truly memorable dining experience. Join us daily for the Art of Breakfast, a buffet featuring traditional favorites along with fresh pastries, fruits and chef-attended stations for cooked-to-order omelets and waffles on select mornings. Appropriate attire includes pressed slacks, dressy denim, Bermuda-length shorts and collared shirts. Gentlemen should feel comfortable wearing a seasonal sport coat or blazer if they desire.
Reviewed 18 January 2018

The breakfast buffet was amazing! Blueberry sausages with made to order omelettes.
Our server kept my cranberry/orange juice full and the coffee never ended.
New England biscuits and gravy and french toast-my goodness there was no lunch that day.
Elegant setting with great server from New Hampshire.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Many great choices at the breakfast buffet and the staff does a great job of making sure everything is fully stocked. Dinner, on the other hand, was overpriced and just not that good. I had the steak and it was the smallest cut of meat I've ever seen for almost $50. We only ate here for dinner once since it was clear other places had better food at a lower cost.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This dining room has nothing On the Breton Arms Inn,the food was excellent but it was not a “dining experience” as I expected from MWH. The music was nice, but atmosphere was not intimate and food came out quickly. We were in and out in under an hour and just didn’t seem worth it. We will keep coming back to the hotel but not the main dining room.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We were in the area last year for the fireworks and returned this year for the great celebration. The frozen fireworks were once again spectacular. The very busy and courteous staff handling the large group made the experience special. Yes it was colder than normal, but the warmth of the venue make the event grand. Well done. I will return.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I stayed at the Mount Washington Resort for several days and my extended family had several dinners in the Ammonusuc private dinning room. The food was very good. I had the steak with reduction and it was delicious. I also had the scallops one night and chicken another night. The service was flawless and the timing was perfect.

We had the breakfast buffet in the main dining room a couple of times. I was not that impressed by it.