“Could have stayed home and bought frozen at the grocer!”
Review of The Big Catch

The Big Catch
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.restaurantica.com/nh/bristol/the-big-catch/23263937/
Description: http://www.restaurantica.com/nh/bristol/the-big-catch/23263937/
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We did not have to wait in any lines. Our food arrived promptly by an excellent waitress. The service superb. The pricy food another story. Very disappointed. It tasted like frozen food, not quality and bland. The calamari was thick with breading, rubbery, and tasteless. The remaining food was just as bad. Service-great, food-poor. I gave two stars just because service was great.

1  Thank K254M

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My wife and I stopped in here for lunch on Saturday while we were waiting for our Cabin to be ready and boy, we were pumped we did. The Cajun buffalo shrimp were out of this world - hands down one of the better shrimp dishes I've had in recent memory. My wife had a chicken cheesesteak which she loved and I had the special blackened Tuna sandwich which was so good I am dreaming about another. Our waitress was great, beautiful view of the lake as well. If I'm back in the area I will surely return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Been going to big catch for years never disappointed. My daughter loved the escargot, for awhile it was off menu but on again. The food is fresh and plentiful, they have fried seafood, or you can order it broiled , salads, chowder, pasta, great cocktails. Across from newfound lake with it's beautiful views. A great place to have lunch or dinner and they have an ice cream stand also

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Amazing to have dinner on a deck which is across from a beautiful lake. Great seafood with good-sized portions, excellent service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Great spot with exceptional views. Food is very good and the service is decent. Well worth a visit especially on a nice day. The seafood is highly recommended.

Been to The Big Catch? Share your experiences!