“Hit or miss ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Some visits and the food is excellent, others it's just plain horrible. Had a pizza from there a few weeks ago and it was just a sloppy mess. Always have had good burgers there. Have had excellent pizza on occasions, but I guess it all depends on who is working

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat always good food with the best service a great place to bring the family I would give this little place a 5 star really nice place

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We went for breakfast...we sat down, the table had not even been bused. The waitress came over cleaned off the table asked us what we wanted to drink. 3 waters and a small OJ. About 10 min later she comes back and repeated our drink order. She brought the water and a LARGE OJ. We had to ask for a regular menu..there was a paper one with a few specials on it at the table. She came back took our order, my husband had specifically said he wanted his eggs runny..he had ordered the sausage gravy over biscuits with toast and homefries, the other two people with us ordered pancakes and french toast.
We waited a VERY long time to get our breakfast..she brought the pancakes and french toast and the sausage gravy with biscuits..no toast. No syrup or butter for the pancakes. I had not gotten my omelet yet. We waited at least 5 min or more and still no syrup or butter for the pancakes and french toast. I tried to get the waitresses attention but she was just chatting away. I got up and asked her if we could get some syrup. She looked at me like I had 3 heads.
Meanwhile, my breakfast was sitting on the counter along with my husbands toast. She FINALLY brings my breakfast my husbands toast (which was cold), the syrup and ketchup.
People started complaining about how long they had been waiting for their order. They complained that the coffee was the worst they had ever had. How they had been told 15 min earlier that another pot of coffee was being brewed but they still did not have fresh coffee.
My husband cuts into his egg and the yolk was anything but runny. He did not like his meal at all. The food was not good at all. The waitress, at one point, was chatting and the cook hit the bell to let her know food was ready...she said to the customers "if he rings that one more time"...well what is he supposed to do. Now, while all the customers were getting aggravated due to the long wait time...the waitress yells from the back..."I QUIT"...and she did. The prep cook then came out and was trying to figure out who needed what. He brought out two plates of food, however, the couple that ordered it had gotten up and walked out. There was another group and the woman that was with them was very concerned that we not think that this was the way the restaurant usually was.
My opinion we paid over $35.00 for a completely horrible experience. Will we ever go back nope. And it is not like there were even very many people in the restaurant. At this point noone is feeling very well. They took the orange juice off the tab..whoo hoo..really..

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I like the atmosphere at Out of the Ordinary. I had wings and fries. The fries were pretty good but I wouldn't eat the wings again. Was okay.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We eat here quite often. I have to admit, the service is on the slow side. We have in the past had the tips..good. house salad with chicken..good. hamburger, eh!!. We like it, but we generally go between meals.

Been to Out of the Ordinary? Share your experiences!