“Not your ordinary pizza place-a regular "go to" place when in Claremont”

Out of the Ordinary
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Out of the Ordinary is just that. Wide variety of food to choose from and I have never been disappointed with any choice I've made. Service is good and often times the owner will stop by your table to make sure everything was to your liking. Great taco salad, nachos, or pasta. My friend had the fish sandwich as was very pleased. Give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had a hunk of pizza from there a while back and it was good. Today we ordered a big special pizza, the thing was huge. It was very fresh and tasty, I like that. We shall be back !!

Signed, Hungry

Reviewed 2 February 2017

It was fairly noisy in the dining room. The food was OK.The server was a bit scattered but tried hard.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Some visits and the food is excellent, others it's just plain horrible. Had a pizza from there a few weeks ago and it was just a sloppy mess. Always have had good burgers there. Have had excellent pizza on occasions, but I guess it all depends on who is working

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat always good food with the best service a great place to bring the family I would give this little place a 5 star really nice place

Been to Out of the Ordinary? Share your experiences!