“FANTASTICO!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised to come across such a great restaurant. From the time we were seated to the time we left, we were treated like we were our waitress's #1 table. The menu was extensive, but not overwhelming.

We chose the barbeque quesadillas: excellent choice! 2 Madres off the drink menu, also refreshing.
Dinner was two Italian classics: chicken broccoli Alfredo and eggplant parmesan: both great!
Dessert to go was chocolate peanut butter cake.....to DIE for!!
Although Claremont is tucked away in a part of New Means I don't visit often, we'll be sure to visit again!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

If you love white sauce pizza then the Ski Tow is one you have to try. Very tasty!! Ramuntos has really delicious pizza and other menu options - the garlic knots are the best.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Ramunto's has a good menu and the food is well prepared. It is not fancy and the cost is moderate. A place to have a reasonably priced meal. Their pizzas are very good.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

My favorite NY style pizza in the area. Almost as good as the real thing. I also love the sausage, pepperoni, and caramelized onion Stromboli. Not a fan of the deep dish pizza. We always start with garlic knots. Great selection of draft beers. The desserts look great but I'm always too full to order one.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We ended up here when Long Trail Brewing Company wouldn't let my party in because they were at capacity (even though several large groups left as we came in). Anyway, my group was very pleased when our taxi driver recommend Ramunto's. The atmosphere was chill, the owner was working the bar and he was hysterical. They have Long Trail beer as well as other local brews. The pizza was delicious and they have Buck hunter and a pool table. All in all, would totally recommend this spot and can't wait to go back.

Been to Ramunto's Brick Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!