“Warm and cozy”

Add it.
Daddy's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Claremont
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Nice place to go and relax and have a few laughs with the staff. Very friendly people. The food is really good too!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I have stopped at Daddy's a few times and we love the steak and cheese bubs. They are our go to place for steak and cheese.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I love the pizza but the real winner for me is the steak and cheese grinder with peppers and onions!! Super yummy and very good size...I would recommend this family style restaurant to anyone who wants an awesome meal at a fair price!! The owner is a lifelong friend but either way the place is great and I highly recommend trying them out if you haven't already!!!! Onion rings are great too!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2015

unfortunately I was in town for my Uncles funeral, and Daddys hosted the after funeral reception. the owners are wonderful people and have been family friends forever. great food, great people! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

Nice family pizza joint. Friendly staff and owners. The food is always good, nice small bar. If you haven't tried this place yet, what are you waiting for!

Been to Daddy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!