“Sometimes A Well Prepared Sandwich Is The Perfect Lunch”
Review of Farro Deli

Farro Deli
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Deli
Description: We are a small family owned business offering fresh, locally sourced sandwiches, salads, and soups. Gifford's ice cream is available after 3:00 pm. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available.
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We were traveling through New Hampshire while on vacation. A TripAdvisor review led us to the Farro Deli.

What a great find. We didn't want anything fancy; just a good lunch.

The owner, Mike Hammond, prepared a turkey sandwich for me and a veggie wrap for my wife in short order.

Both were excellent.

Good food, friendly service. What more could we ask for? That's why Farro Deli gets our full recommendation!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Very good deli sandwiches and soup. And the prices are good too. Also has a good selection of ice cream - recommend to anyone looking for lunch in Claremont.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Hands down a FABULOUS place to eat right here in little old Claremont. Fresh, homemade and local. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This deli is amazing. When we came in we won the sub of the day for free because we were the first to guess the trivia question correctly. It was a pulled pork wrap with red onion, homemade BBQ sauce and Mac n Cheese! Grilled on a panini press. Holy moly give me more. You have to understand, I don't even like BBQ. It was one of the very best sandwiches I've ever eaten. I want it again right now. It's a specialty sandwich though, not always on the menu. All the sandwiches are of excellent quality! Just go. You'll love it.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I took my granddaughter out to lunch celebrating her 8th grade graduation. We have not been in Farro's since the new owners took over. That was a mistake.....we should have been going all along! The sandwiches are freshly made to your liking and are stuffed full of all your ordered. They use fresh local meats and vegetables and cheeses and they are so good. They also have great homemade soups and desserts. They now have revitalized their vintage ice cream counter which we have yet to try. Owners and staff were warm, friendly and welcoming. Prices are reasonable for the amount of delicious food you get. We will be going back as much as the budget will allow.

Been to Farro Deli? Share your experiences!