“One Of The Better Pizza Places In Claremont”

Tremont House of Pizza
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Although the restaurant is a typical pizza parlor, the pizza's are a cut above the average. The pizza's are thin crust, slightly zesty sauce & plenty of ingredients and cheese. You can eat there, take out, or have delivered.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Best pizza in town ( Our faves: meat pizza, buffalo chicken pizza and Greek pizza) They are courteous, usually fairly fast (not counting snowstorms) and have great delivery drivers! We have eaten at the restaurant, but our usual is to call for delivery!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Their pizza is very good and the menu is varied. I have never ordered anything that I have not liked. Their salads are very good and they have lunch specials that are very well priced. Service is friendly and fast. You can either eat in, take out or have it delivered. We have used all services at different times. Our favorite local pizza place.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I get carry out from Tremont once a week. Pizza and Calzone are good, not the best but good for the price. Free 2L soda if you spend $35. Great fries. They also have a military discount.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

They have pretty good pizza. I have only ordered from them a couple of time, but they are good. I didn't like that I had to wait a long time for food when I ordered and waited for it. There isn't enough parking.