“Always quick, friendly, and yummy”
Review of Domino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Claremont
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We have had pizza from here several times and have always had great service? We love that you can order online or with the app and see when the pizza is almost done,talk about convenient!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered two pizzas tonight. A large deluxe and a Hawaiian. Ordered them for the 4:55. Got them after 5. Which isn't bad, but I was sitting there and they just put them on the shelf. No one calls out your name
Secondly both pizzas were over cooked, the crust was very dark brown. Thirdly, the Hawaiian pizza was really greasy. It was pooled on top, and the box was soaked.
The deluxe wasn't as bad as far as the pizza being overly greasy.
I don't think I will be ordering from here again. There are other choices in town.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Love the chocolate lava cakes! The pizza is good. I can't have red sauce anymore and they are my go to for pizza cravings! Alfredo sauce is awesome on the pizza.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We have ordered pizza a few times since they opened. Domino's have come a long way since I have had it last back in 1998. I'm very happy I gave this place a chance. They have my buisness from now on.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

The food is great, a bit pricey though! Be careful to check your order before your leave as the staff is a bit over zealous - they are very 'peppy' and in a hurry to serve you and get you out the door. Both times we've been there we've had to remind them of things in our order that were missing. Loved the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, the cookie/brownie, and of course any of the pizza is outstanding. Can't wait for the budget to fatten back up for a return trip.

Been to Domino's? Share your experiences!