“Great fresh sandwiches”

Add it.
In A Pinch Cafe
Ranked #47 of 166 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 21 December 2016

While I have not been to the restaurant itself, a meeting I attended was catered by In a Pinch. It was the best sandwich I'd had in a while, and even the chips and cookie were really good. I can't wait to go there in person -- it's great to finally find a really good sandwich place in Concord!

1  Thank Maryann L

Reviewed 9 December 2016

My go to spot for lunch.
Cute, small , charming.
fantastic sandwiches- homemade bread makes it!
hit or miss with soups.
sesame noodles are great.

Classic, reliable, tasty

1  Thank wishiwasaf00dcritic
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This place has always had great sandwiches but they've added asian food too! My friend and I had a large order of mini Chinese dumplings cooked fresh while you wait and split an order of fresh rolls while we waited. The dumplings are so good that they are gone before you know it. I'm a big fan of dumplings and these were great. The place has been spiffed up a bit and is very casual and inviting. Warm staff who are very helpful. In the past I've always ordered to go but this time I stayed and ate in the front room with lots of windows. Great lunch spot! I will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank Fromthewater
Reviewed 9 February 2016

The choices will make your mouth water and everything is really good. My favorite is their chicken salad on artisan bread.

1  Thank Lester Z
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I LOVE to have lunch at In A Pinch. They serve great food. Salads, sandwiches. These folks have it wrapped up. I have never had a bad experience in over 20 years of dining with them.

1  Thank Eileen S

Been to In A Pinch Cafe? Share your experiences!