“The definition of insanity...”
Review of In A Pinch Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
In A Pinch Cafe
Ranked #82 of 163 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result, right? Well call me officially insane for continuously giving In A Pinch another chance....but here's why:

I've been going to In A Pinch since I was a kid. We LOVED the opportunity to get their sandwiches and tortellini salad, we have had them cater events for us as a family and it was always something I looked forward to coming back to when I'd be in Concord post college.

But, as happens in business, it had to change ownership and it has just never been the same since. The sandwiches aren't made with nearly enough care or product and the familiar faces are all gone. 3 times (yes 3 times) I have called for take-out in the past 6 months, when visiting NH, and I have had to call to see where our meals are each time at the 1 hr mark. Each time the answer is "oh! They are about to leave"....whaaaatttt?? An hour, every time. Just stop doing delivery if you can't handle it.

I keep wanting it to be the place I knew but Asian fusion has taken the place of down-home sandwiches, the ownership is out of touch and the experience will just never be the same.

Time to accept it and move on....with a sandwich loving tear in my eye.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

They have best panini in the world, and Dumplings and soup are really good, people are very nice here,

Reviewed 21 December 2016

While I have not been to the restaurant itself, a meeting I attended was catered by In a Pinch. It was the best sandwich I'd had in a while, and even the chips and cookie were really good. I can't wait to go there in person -- it's great to finally find a really good sandwich place in Concord!

1  Thank Maryann L
Reviewed 9 December 2016

My go to spot for lunch.
Cute, small , charming.
fantastic sandwiches- homemade bread makes it!
hit or miss with soups.
sesame noodles are great.

Classic, reliable, tasty

1  Thank wishiwasaf00dcritic
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This place has always had great sandwiches but they've added asian food too! My friend and I had a large order of mini Chinese dumplings cooked fresh while you wait and split an order of fresh rolls while we waited. The dumplings are so good that they are gone before you know it. I'm a big fan of dumplings and these were great. The place has been spiffed up a bit and is very casual and inviting. Warm staff who are very helpful. In the past I've always ordered to go but this time I stayed and ate in the front room with lots of windows. Great lunch spot! I will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank Fromthewater

Been to In A Pinch Cafe? Share your experiences!