Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
CheapTicketsUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
TripadvisorUS$150
Trip.comUS$150
All reviews an older hotel half marathon directly across the street a great place to stay convenient location ocean mom race
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019

My sister, my mom and I stayed at the Hampton House Hotel for the Smuttynose Half Marathon in October. It was a very convenient location to the starting line for the race. The hotel itself is not brand new but it was very affordable and clean. For anyone looking to be close to the water, this hotel is right across from the ocean! Our room overlooked the ocean. I would recommend this hotel as an affordable place to stay for a stay overnight.

Room tip: Rooms can overlook the ocean.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

My mom and I spent a night here on our way to Boston. It did the trick. It was an older hotel but very clean. We did here people in the hallways late at night so the rooms are not overly sound proof. The hotel is directly across the street from the beach, so would be a great place to stay during the summer.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

This place is literally 50 steps from the sand in the beach!! Our room overlooked the beach and the ocean with a nice balcony to sit and enjoy. One could lie on the bed and have a great view by just opening the curtains. Of course being so close, we were able to just walk back and forth from the beach as needed. Loved it!

The hotel was very clean, spacious, and comfortable beds. There was no free breakfast, but there is a cafe hooked onto the lobby that serves breakfast and lunch. Very convenient.

Parking is a premium on the boardwalk, so it’s nice to have free parking in a covered garage.

We would definitely recommend this place for all who desire to be as close as possible to the beach and ocean!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2019

A classic beach hotel - not new, not fancy, and the bathroom could use some updating, but we had a WONDERFUL stay!! The location could not have been better! I have been coming to Hampton Beach my whole life and this was our first stay here - we will be back! Friendly staff, great view (even from a side room), great parking, loved having Jumpin Jack's Java right downstairs (I normally walk quite a ways to get breakfast here) - my family and I give it two thumbs up, will be back next year for sure!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2019

-The rooms are really nice and great size
-Cable
-Good sized bathroom
-Two "Out of Order" vending machines without signs, one machine not out of order with 3 signs on its side. The people at the front desk are quick to replace your lost money and exchange your cash or change for $1 bills.
-Friendly staff
-15% discounts at 2 restaurants
-Across the street from beach, near water slides, lots of stores, and 3 arcades.
-Elevator
-Balcony for every room
-Every room has a decent view
___________________________

-Book on the Hampton House Hotel for a cheaper price. Make sure to have a receipt otherwise you will be overcharged and even the staff dont understand why, but they are friendly and will let you pay the price you booked for.
-Price will be taken out of your credit card at the time you arrive, NOT when you book (online), so make sure it is safe and not accidentally used.
-Second floor smelled like farts and had stained carpets.
-Plenty of parking spaces

Room tip: Best views, Near silence, Great A/C, Free coffee/tea/hot chocolate, Hot shower
Date of stay: June 2019