See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2018

It 's well located on Ocean Blvd with easy access to the beach by walk. Price was very reasonable for the season. The hotel was quiet, the staff was friendly and the room was clean. My only concern, i slept on the sofa bed and it was by far the worst sofa bed I have ever slept on. I did'nt expect to sleep as we sleep on a king bed...but there is a limit! With a better sofa bed, my stay would be almost perfect!

Room tip: Don't sleep on sofa bed
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank YVezina
Reviewed 9 March 2018

The room was spotless. The partial view was amazing and it had everything we needed to stay a few nights and just relax and enjoy the beach. The manager was very nice and helpful and I'd stay here again no questions asked.

Room tip: We stayed in the back on the 3rd floor. No elevator but the view was worth the stairs.
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Remodeled great place to stay. Clean comfortable ,excellent accomidations for your money. Free parking ,very clean. Refrigerators TV Ac so. Ice more .Had the 3rd floor room ocean front spectacular views all day and night in season and off . The best staff ...Louise.... in the area Louise has answers to all your questions and goes above and beyind to,help every person who stays their . I will be back again soon . You have to stay there for yourself .Give Louise a call and ask her anything you have a question about

Room tip: Ocean front rooms great views any time of the day the high the floor,the less noise from passing traffic
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016

My husband and I stayed at Jonathan's, we love it, we stayed on 106, very clean, a peaceful place to rest, sleep in a very tranquil atmosphere, right across from the ocean, what a nice place, just the perfect place, very cozy, free parking, and you could walk the entire boardwalk, very nice, we recommended , Manager Louise, is a very pleasant lovely lady, we really enjoyed it., too bad we did not knew about the Seafood Festival, until we got there, we would enjoy more too.

Room tip: I just love it, so I think any room is confortable.
Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Crar101699
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We had a top floor, corner room, this visit. Room overlooked the ocean. Was very clean and most comfortable. Perfect view of the Wednesday night fireworks display. Jonathan's is slightly away from all the hustle-bustle of the main boardwalk area but close enough to walk there. We have stayed here before and will again.

Room tip: Get a 2nd or 3rd floor room overlooking the ocean. Sound of the waves at night are amazing.
Date of stay: August 2016