Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
CheapTicketsUS$129
Orbitz.comUS$129
TripadvisorUS$129
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

It's not a 5 star because they're still working on updating a variety of things, but it was clean and everything worked and the staff were very attentive and responsive. Unless you want to pay the big bucks, you won't find too many better options high season at Hampton Beach,

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Well, we thought the recent TripAdvisor reviews were an indication that the rooms here have been renovated but our room (#5) was anything but. First time at Hampton Beach - staying 3 nights for Labor Day weekend. Beds are creaky and oldish, as are the linens. Very old dresser, nightstand, bathroom sink. Tiny TV about the size of my computer monitor - can’t even see the tennis ball in the US Open matches. Towels are so worn they’re like sandpaper - worse than rags you can buy at Ocean State. Everything metal was rusty and paints peeling. Paper thin walls means the thumping from upstairs are like they’re bowling above our heads. Worst thing is there’s no shade or blind on the frosted glass door so as soon as the sun comes up, the whole room explodes with bright light. We complained and the guy just nailed up a sheet on the door! We stayed 3 nights and not a single day have the linens or towels been changed. Even though we asked for no housekeeping the first day because we were in and out, they just didn’t bother the rest of the time. Not recommended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stella C
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

The Grand View was great! The location is perfect and the beach is right across the street! The rooms are basic but clean and you can see the ocean from many of the rooms. The staff were super friendly and very helpful! We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2019

The only reason I gave this hotel a one-star is because it's across the street from the beach. Old outdated
And not worthy of what we paid for a night stay in this hotel.
Manager was rude when I pulled up to the office. Did not request a ground floor but that's what we were given upon arrival.
I would not recommend anybody stay at this hotel they advertise Ocean View and none of the rooms unless you're at the top of the hotel provide an ocean view.
The couch in the kitchen area was full of stains and paint. The stove look like it was from the 1950s and was dirty with old food crusted inside. The refrigerator look like it was from the 1940s and all the paint inside the freezer was severely chipped off.
I will post pictures for people to see how bad this facility really is. The towels are the worst towels like taking a shower with cardboard.
The air conditioner in bedroom did not fit properly in the window seem to be falling out of the window sill
The pots and pans that they gave us to cook with were crusted with food old and worn out.
When I asked the owner if we could have more towels she said well they should have put towels in there how many are you. I told her there were four of us she said oh there should be plenty of towels I said no they gave us two.
I guess I could go on and on about this place but do yourself a favor don't ever come here and don't ever stay here severely not worth the money that they charge you.
I honestly don't understand how anybody can give this a 4-star hotel review pathetic

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank xraysweet1
Reviewed 2 August 2019

Super friendly and accommodating staff. Gary, Jen and Craig all work together to help their guests enjoy their visit. The room exceeded our expectation. Comfortably equipped and very clean!! A quick walk to the beach. We will be back!

Date of stay: July 2019