Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
PricelineUS$89
HurbUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
All reviews hot tub and pool manager dan front desk room was clean minute drive short stay reasonable rates would definitely stay here again yogurt great stay king bed every morning across the street portsmouth boardwalk ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2020

The hotel itself was fine, room was clean, large and staff were helpful. We stayed for two nights and both nights the police were called around 3-4 am on other guests in the place. Did not get a good night sleep either night because of this. Not sure if it’s the area or the low price point attracting these obnoxiously loud and immature people here but I will stay elsewhere next time. It is also a busy street and pretty difficult to get in and out of the place.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samir Shaikh, General Manager at Hampton Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2020

Sean,

I do apologize for what happened those nights but at our hotel we have strict policies in place. You are correct in that the other guests were immature and we needed to take action by involving the police. It is not a regular occurrence but it seemed that way when you were visiting us. These guests of 2020 have been way to excited to get out of their houses and broke policies in place. We are very glad to hear that you found the room clean, large and our staff helpful. I assure you that what you saw on those two nights is not what Hampton is or our hotel. We hope you give us another chance in the future when your travels brings you back to Hampton. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 May 2020

Friendly staff, very nice place to stay in. I had a short stay to look for a home to move in to. They were available and understanding of the situation. I would definitely stay here again! And I definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

My husband and I went here as a late winter getaway. We couldn’t have been happier with the discovery of this resort. Making reservations was quick and easy, we just called and Sam at the desk was more than happy to help. We were thinking we were going to get there before the 3:00 check in time and he said just to call the day before with a time so he could accommodate us, so we did and he was able to accommodate us and we checked in at 10:30 am, which we thought was great. Our room was clean and the room was immaculate and the whole place smells fresh and clean and is spotless. The rooms have individual heat and air conditioning controls which we really thought was great. They have coffee 24 hours a day in the lobby, and it is fully stocked. They ran out of decaf but I just asked at the desk and Dan replenished it immediately and with a smile on his face. They make chocolate chip cookies fresh every night which is awesome. They are served in the lobby next to the coffee. They serve a continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. they have cereal with milk, fresh muffins, bagels, toast and English muffins. They also offer oj, cranberry juice and yogurt. And of course fresh coffee. It is right on time every morning.
They also offer a hot tub which works awesome and is clean, a pool ( no diving and no lifeguard FYI) and clean fresh towels. We really enjoyed the hot tub and pool, the hours for the hot tub and pool are 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
All of the staff from housekeeping to late night desk staff were pleasant and helpful.
Any questions you have about local restaurants or directions around town just ask and they are really helpful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

My family of 4 have stayed here a few times. One of the times we had a suite with jacuzzi in the room. It was awesome. It is very clean and the rooms have just enough space. The indoor pool is a great thing they also have a hot tub. It’s located right in the middle of lots of stores and restaurants.
Sam who checked me is was very nice.
Dan who had the next shift was great. Very friendly and welcoming.
My family and I love it here any time of year. We highly recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2019

Our youth league bowlers had a tournament in Portsmouth and as a group we booked Hampton Village Inn. The kids had a great time in the pool. This was the second year we have stayed there and have never had any issues.

Date of stay: November 2019