Breakers by the Sea
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$200
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$219
Hillcrest Inn(Hampton)
US$175
US$159
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Free Internet
US$129
US$125
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$271
  • Pool
US$215
US$205
The Victoria Inn(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$159
All reviewsacross the streetshort walkbeautiful roomattending a concertgreat view of the oceandouble bedpriscillastovestriptoasterrefrigerator
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This place was extremely dirty. Dirty dishes, dirty stove, hair in the tub from previous guests, dirt and filth on the bathroom floor. I actually had to clean the toilette before we could use it. The owner sent the cleaning people to re clean the room however the end result was not much better.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Stayed at Breakers by the Sea the weekend of Aug 5th. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay. The room was very clean, reasonable priced, Right across from the beach and just a short walk to the center of the Hampton Strip. Staff is great and go above and beyond to make sure you have an excellent stay. Highly recommend!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night. The owners were wonderful. As soon as they saw I was on crutches, they made arrangements for us to be able to park right next to our room and gave us a room on the first floor. The room had 2 double beds, a TV and a little kitchenette. And a separate room with another double bed. Bathroom was tiny but a lot better than some of the other places we've stayed here. Everything was clean and best of all it was in walking distance to the beach and boardwalk!!
Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at Breakers by the Sea with a friend as we were passing through on our way up to Maine. I was initially misquoted on the price of the room over the phone, but thankfully I was able to get a different room for the same cost. However, I continued to experience issues with the staff. About 30 minutes after checking in, I was called by the front desk to see when I would be arriving. Confused, I explained to them that I had already checked in. They seemed just as baffled as me. I was feeling very annoyed at this point.
The room we stayed in was fairly clean, but our toilet was only flushing 50% of the time and some of the lights in the room were not functioning. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Two days later, I checked my bank statement to discover that I was charged twice for my hotel room at Breakers By the Sea. When I called to discuss this with the hotel staff, they claimed the incorrect charge was refunded. This was not the case. I am currently going through my bank to dispute this charge. I do not want to deal with these unorganized, shady people.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Spend a few extra dollars on a different place to save yourself all the frustration.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erica M
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place has friendly staff and a great location across from the beach. The room wasn't clean to the highest standard we found a shampoo bottle under the bed an envelope under the microwave and sand on the box spring. With that said the room was clean over all with clean sheets, bathroom, and kitchenette. The room has a fridge, stove, and microwave with utensils. Not all rooms have a view and the bed was a little soft for my comfort but I would come back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple