See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Clientele at this establishment yelled throughout the night. Drunk people on the balcony. Shower covered in mold. Plastic furniture. Uncomfortable mattress. Location in a sketchy area. Rude staff. Do NOT stay here.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenifer K
Reviewed 2 September 2019

My family went to stay here for the second time (we were there last year and it was good) this year we stayed at the courtyard...the room was HORRIBLE!! The rug was so DIRTY that my twin 3 yr old grandsons had to wear socks all the time unless we wanted them to have BLACK FEET...the AC did not work no grades on it...the bathroom was simply FILTHY We used a whole container of disinfectant wipes to try to clean the room up...the tub was dirty no drain plug and not much of a shower curtain we were on the ground floor (which the lady charged us $10 more per night which we HAD to pay in cash could not charge it) so we heard all the noise outside and the outside light shined in all night as the blinds did not keep the light out...what A DUMP..I did complain upon check out and all the owner said was that it was late in the season and she had lost some help and if we come back next year she would give us a discount I WOULD RATHER EAT NAILS...never ever stay there BAD BAD BAD!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We ended up here out of necessity, and not really because we wanted too. We had another accommodation booked for the area, but they cancelled on us a few days before our arrival, so I scrambled to find this place.

Maybe because it's the long weekend, but we paid $150+ for one room, one night, and let me tell you, that is WAY overpriced. Oh my god. I can't believe I broke down and paid it. I wouldn't pay anything over $60 a night for this place.

It was cleaner than we expected. You could tell they took some time to clean it thoroughly before we arrived. But it hasnt been renovated in easily decades, so it was still pretty dumpy. They havent replaced the towels/linens either in forever. They all had weird stains on them.

The noise here is crazy. Anyone opening/closing a door is a) very loud and b) sends crazy vibrations, even if they are multiple rooms down the hall. You can hear every word of peoples conversations in the rooms next to you. You here ALL of the noise outside, including cars pulling in and conversations of people walking down the street. I wouldn't say this is a good place to get some quiet rest.

I am really annoyed that they charged $1.10 for internet, and then another $4.60 to pay by credit card. How cheap. Didn't appreciate that.

While there are kitchenettes in the room, the dishes were dirty, the utensils were super rusty and gross. There is a coffee maker (no kettle) but no coffee anything to make.

Fine to stay for 1 night, but I wouldn't stay here again.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I was worried about this place - but it wasn't too terrible. The room was cleaner that I expected but its still not great. Sheets were clean and the bathroom was surprisingly very good. When we arrived staff were arguing with a guest so that didn't bode well. The noise was deafening as people walked near the room or above, slamming doors and other sounds were not blocked by a/c or by tv. Very hard to sleep with all the noise and it wasn't because the people were noisy, it was the quality of the building. We could do one night here but we were happy to leave.

Room tip: Maybe top floor might be quieter
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2muchtravel2013
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Horrible horrible customer service. If you call to get your remaining balance and they tell you they do not have a computer to review your profile, they are lying. If they tell you if you pay cash for the remaining balance upon arrival, they are lying. When you confront them with receipts and phone calls and names they will tell you, "if you don't like it don't stay here" Room was manageable because we only slept there and left immediately the next day. We did also bring our own sheets and thank god. Stains all over the place. Just an overall dirty feel.

Date of stay: July 2018