Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
HurbUS$160
Expedia.comUS$144
TravelocityUS$144
All reviews front desk indoor pool fitness room home fries comfortable rooms the check in process hot tub new hampshire across the street off season millie suite nh microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2020

I had fresh food stains on both of my topper comforters. They were both raised and fresh stains not wear and tear. My under comforter had a sticky red candy spot. Walls had two orange splatters of something. Not good to forget to change these. Especially during Covid19 pandemic. Also only gave me 2 face towels when I booked the room for 4 people. Pool was closed and morning breakfast closed due to the pandemic. I only received an email about this after I had already booked the room.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Hollywwooddoll
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We traveled to NH to visit my daughter at UNH. Going to a hockey game that night. Check in late after game around 9:00pm. Checked in took 5 minutes. Went to room very clean. Heater made a little noise at night. overall experience was very good.

Room tip: Second floor opposite side of check-in desk.
Date of stay: February 2020
Escape730716, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.
We hope you will come stay with us again soon.
Have a great year 2020.

Reviewed 2 March 2020

Great hotel, great staff. Chris at the front desk went above and beyond helping me fix a reservation issue that I could not fix on my own. Hotel was clean, quiet, and has great local place to grab a beer and a nice dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Millie13C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for the many compliments we truly appreciate it. We will pass on the great comments on to the entire staff.

Have a wonderful 2020 year.

Reviewed 11 February 2020

The staff was very pleasant, the suite was clean, the breakfast had large selection including eggs, sausage, make it yourself waffles, fruits cereals... The staff in the restaurant was pleasant and efficient, keeping trays full, tables clean and offering help when needed. The hotel is not the most grand or elegant, but the location, cleanliness, warm cookies and coffee upon arrival and value make it perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Escape730716, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know you had a great stay with us.
We thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We truly appreciate the nice review. Have a great new year 2020.

Reviewed 23 January 2020

We wanted a quick getaway for a holiday weekend, and really were just looking for a place with an indoor pool for the kids to play in. The kids loved the pool, and we spent several hours hanging out and swimming. The breakfast was pretty good, with a variety of options - about what you'd expect from an included hotel buffet breakfast. The hotel has a slightly confusing layout, and the hallways were very cold (though it was incredibly cold outside as well), but the rooms were large, and the beds were comfy.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the breakfast staff, and even the staff member who insisted on helping me clear the snow off my car when we were checking out. Since it was the off season, the hotel wasn't too busy, which was nice. I'd consider staying here again for a quick local getaway.

Date of stay: January 2020
Millie13C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feed back. We are glad to know
- that the kids loved and enjoyed the pool.
- everyone enjoyed the breakfast (variety of options) and friendly staff.
We do have a great team that do their best to keep all nice, clean and help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Than you. We look forward to having you come stay with us again.
Have a great year 2020