Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$144
BestWestern.comUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
HurbUS$160
Lol.travelUS$162
All reviews front desk indoor pool fitness room home fries comfortable rooms the check in process hot tub new hampshire across the street off season millie suite nh microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I was willing to look past the fact that our toilet was clogged upon arrival. I did my best to look past the broken shower handle which prevented us from using the bath tub during our stay. But I ABSOLUTELY could NOT ignore the event that took place the weekend we stayed, where 50+/-MASKLESS people gathered in the hotel’s conference room, spilling out into the lobby, making it impossible NOT to have close contact with people as {us} hotel guests entered and exited the building.. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT COULDN’T GET ANY WORSE..... my toddler picked up a Rx bottle of METHADONE that he found on the floor between the bed and nightstand. There are no words to properly covey how upsetting this experience was.
I NEVER write reviews, but this was a level of insanity I was not prepared to deal with, on what was supposed to be a relaxing getaway weekend with my two boys. I hope this review helps someone debating between this hotel and literally ANY. OTHER. HOTEL in the area.
Although the hotel staff tried to remedy the situation, their solution was thoughtless and fell short of the even the most basic of expectations.
**UPDATE** The hotel did offer a discount on our room and gave us a late check out on our last day.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ismail Pethania, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Thank You you staying with us. I apologize for inconvenience during your visit, and I’m extremely sorry to hear About all the positive points you’ve brought to my attention. I’ll be look into bottom of this and make it better for our next guests. Thank You for your feedback, please reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

We're from California traveling the country, this Is the best hotel we've stayed at! Comparable prices, very quiet, nice beds, great breakfast, and accommodating staff. On our next trip we'll definitely be staying st this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
La Rubia, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you for staying with us.
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.
“ This is the best hotel we’ve stayed at” is truly one of the best reviews and the best reward for our efforts and service. Thank you. Please come stay with us again soon. Have a great year 2021.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Good place to stay especially if you have kids. Kids can go swimming while adults relax by the pool or swimming with kids. Very family oriented. Children loved the pool and fitness center Beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s always our pressure to do all we can to make your stay a pleasant one. Thank you for appreciating our efforts and service. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great year 2021.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Place was quiet, clean and staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that the room was a bit chilly, even with the heater unit set at 86 degrees.
Pool was nice and kids had fun. Will definitely go back

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Millie C, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ebez2021
We thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 30 December 2020

Had to switch rooms three times due to the entire side of one floor having backed up sewer lines, first room the toilet was just clogged before we got there with the lobby plunger in the room (gross), the second room the water backed up into the room as soon as the toilet was flushed flooding the room until my husband shut the water off. And the third room was fine, but not the arrangement of beds we needed and the entire hallway smelled like sewage. Otherwise the rooms were ok, not great but not bad, you can tell theres not a lot of pride in maintaining the rooms as some of the repair work was very shoddy. And we were in the King Suites which I defiantly had higher expectations for!

Date of stay: December 2020