Inn at Jackson(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Inn at Ellis River(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$169
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$169
Wildcat Inn & Tavern(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$199
Lodge at Jackson Village(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$179
Whitney's Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
The Wentworth(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$149
Nordic Village Resort(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$368
Priceline
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$159
All reviewspresidential suitedining roommurder mystery weekendgas fireplacewhite mountainsmy husband and imadison roomnew ownerslamb lollipopswrap around porchincluding mtsteam showersurf and turfthe entire staffpresidential rangedining experiencethe wait staff
Reviewed 18 April 2018

My group recently held an art auction at the Inn. From the start Steve was accommodating and helpful. He gave us free rein in utilizing space and was available to us for questions, suggestions and advice. The event was an amazing success. The combination of beautiful place, professional, friendly staff, good food and great management makes this the perfect venue for your fundraising event! we'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
SteveKateyInnTeam, Owner at The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Helen;
Hard to believe the big day had arrived! Your committee were great to plan and work with. All the details were covered by those caring folks who sat at each planning meeting as evidenced during the event. We are proud to be associated with your group and wish you the best in future evens, hoping we can be your home of them as well!

Thank you for trusting our team to be the backdrop to a special time and for the chance to acquire our own little piece of art; Hanna's super print now gracing our Carriage House!

Looking forward to annual gatherings that we can pick up here where we left off...

Steve, Katey and James with Warren Peace

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is probable my third visit in the last year to this amazing place. Katey, Steve, Innkeeper Nancy and the Team never cease to amaze me through there taking care of every little detail. From the fresh baked goods upon arrival to the awesome dinner to the views...what can I say We rate this a 5 out of 5 and will return in the near future. We have also sent each of our kids and their spouses here for various wedding anniversaries. Thanks again for an amazing stay!

Room Tip: Every room has its benefits
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank southwicks4
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stopped in during an Autumn painting visit in the White Mtns. for a casual bite to eat in a pristine pub with very friendly staff. The mountain view form the wrap around porch is exceptional. I was delighted with the comfortable accommodations, the first class fare and will return on a future trip to discover more of what thsi fine establishment has to offer its guests. Thank you Steve and Katie!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Alicia;
looking forward to your return trip and artful renditions! We have to arrange your Resident Artist program as our Guests would love to see you make a recording of the views of the Presidential Mountain Range in paint and in person. Thank you for the kind words; they mean alot and are exactly why we love what we do. We await your Spring/Summer jaunt to The White Mountains and what gets captured on canvas from our veranda!

Yours in travel,

Steve, Katey, Sharonette - Queen of Clean and entire Inn Family

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I recently arrived for some R&R at the tail end of Easter weekend. Before parking across the street, unloading your things is made easier by being able to pull up directly in front of the main entrance. I was warmly greeted by Steve upon entry. We sat for a bit and had a nice chat, sharing humorous stories about the hospitality industry. Steve was also making sure he knew why I was there and what I needed. I appreciated his empathy and attention to detail. Check in was a snap, and the elevator whisked me up to the third floor to unpack.

I had booked the Presidential Suite, liking its description of privacy and quiet from other reviews. Situated on the top floor, (and at the end of the building) it has beautiful views of Mt. Washington. The two-room suite has an enormous bathroom with steam shower and 2-person Jacuzzi tub, which was heavenly. Sitting by the windows, taking in the view, reading in a charming accent chair, warmed by a gas fireplace; bliss. The room was spotless and inviting, and the bed was so comfortable, I rarely left it. I slept a lot, (for the first time in months), so that's saying something!

I arrived at Thorn Hill specifically to rest, sleep, eat, read, (repeat). I am a social person by nature but needed these few days to hibernate and get some much needed quiet and downtime. Since I came in on a Sunday in early April, this was completely achievable. Steve and his staff were attentive without being intrusive. The bartender James and I had a few laughs while swapping dog stories. The waitstaff were always spot on and the hushed tones made for a serene experience. Perfect. I appreciate a soothing dining scene. The food whether at breakfast, in the lounge, or the dining room was excellent.

The inn provides coffee/tea and light snacks in the lounge area, which also has plenty of comfortable seating, a fireplace, and even more views of the mountains. I found the inn warm, inviting, clean, and chock full of information of things to do while in the area. If you go, you must visit the spa for a massage. Jessica gave me a wonderful massage therapy treatment and is a treasure in both expertise and personality.

I look forward to being able to go back. I'd like to spend some time outdoors, (esp. on that porch!) visit the area, and enjoy my surroundings in and out of the property. I highly recommend this special spot to anyone. I booked directly through the inn online, as I felt this was the best way to get what I wanted in a stay. Steve and Katey will go out of their way to tailor your stay to your needs. All you must do is communicate what you'd like; they are intuitive, but also smart about listening... providing one with stellar customer service. No "thorns" here! A+

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Triplover31

Dear Triplover31,

Thank you a thousand times over for choosing us for your much deserved ' you time' in the mountains. We hit it off right away and enjoyed some laughs during your stay as hospitality notes were compared. Seriously, there was a reason we were fortunate to host you on a respite - we are grateful to have been a backdrop for your quiet time away...

Our family of staff appreciated the mentions of the dining and social times - from James to Sherry. It's not everyday we get to read the result of care and attention to detail. Rest assured, this is being printed and posted for everyone to enjoy.

Hope you enjoyed the book we discussed, now it's time to read the one you recommended. We will compare reviews when you return next. Thank you again for taking a chance and choosing us for the first time, now you're a friend returning when you do!

Have a great spring, we all deserve it!

Steve, Katey, James, Kasi and our entire Inn family Team

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We have stayed here on previous occasions and were very happy to be returning. The Inn once again exceeded our expectations. Our room was spotless, the food was delicious and the overall atmosphere is relaxing and elegant. Thank you again for a wonderful stay. The staff and new owner Steve were exceptional.

Room Tip: we have stayed in a few rooms during our visits and they are each unique with their own quaint style.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SteveKateyInnTeam, Owner at The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Positive Image;
Honored to see the tradition of hospitality you are familiar with remains with Katey and all of us striving to keep Thorn Hill a destination!
Thank you for the kind words and please know they resonate among all of our team with pride! Your time taken to note it in today's busy schedules means alot.

Hope you see you back on another reinvigorating escape!

Steve, Katey and Nancy