All reviews my husband and i steam shower private hot tub piano player fairlawn suites arden building surround sound dining room meal package meal plan new england main building gas fireplace north conway get away no elevator fondue
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This is our 6th stay at the Wentworth. Lovely place, wonderful breakfasts, excellent staff. We’ve stayed in the Main Inn and rented condos. We always look forward to our return every year. Thank you for more great family memories!

Trip type: Travelled with family
EllieKoeppel, Owner at The Wentworth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank yo so much for your most recent visit with us and for your continued loyalty to our hotel which we truly appreciate. It is loyal guests like you that make owning and running The Wentworth Hotel so rewarding and I thank you for that.
I look forward to welcoming you back for your 7th visit with us.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

If you want a top notch classic New England inn experience, look no further. The Wentworth is completely up to date while maintaining the old inn charm. The owner is on site and it shows. Very clean property with a responsive welcoming staff. Whether it is hiking, golf, cross country skiing, Storyland, or just hanging out listening to Jackson falls, the location is perfect. (Tip - ask for a room out front, crack your window at night, and the river and mountain air will lull you to sleep). Add in the included high-end breakfast to fuel your activities, and you have a value that can't be beat. Lastly, it is the little extras that really add up - cookies and lemonade in PM...continental buffet (with a large assortment of healthy fresh fruit)AND Full menu for breakfast..Thank you Eleanor and the late great Fritz !

Room tip: We like main inn, but there are all sorts of options with separate buildings.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your recent visit with us and for taking the time to share your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Your kind mention of my late husband Fritz brought tears to my eyes - The Wentworth was his dream and I feel so grateful for the opportunity to continue his legacy and to do something that I really love every day.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My husband and I try to book here every year. We love the private hot tub rooms, since our first trip 5 years ago I have not been as happy with any other hotel room I have stayed in! It is really clean. That would be my first concern about a hot tub room - it is a high quality hot tub and the rooms are spacious yet comfy. We were so comfortable in the bed that we asked they what kind it was to buy it for our home. The included breakfast is always amazing and one year the chef was kind enough to make my favorite pancakes for my birthday. It is a continental breakfast of great choices but ALSO a choice of a made to order breakfast. In my opinion this is worth every penny. The customer service is fantastic, the atmosphere is second to none, and the comfort is top notch. I think of this of more of a couples getaway but I have seen kids here. We like to go as an escape so our kids don't come with us :) HIGHLY recommended for a romantic escape from reality!

Date of stay: October 2017
EllieKoeppel, Owner at The Wentworth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Jen:
Thank you so much for such loyalty to our hotel, it is always so rewarding for us to be able to welcome our guests back year after year. For you to take the time to write such a complimentary and comprehensive review of our hotel is so appreciated. Your kind words will be shared with my staff so that all of them may be recognized for their efforts, they truly are what makes The Wentworth the hotel that it is today.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again next year.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Scampi was the best!!! She is sarcastic and fun and we had such a good time with her. She makes this place run properly!!! The mama mamma Mia meatballs were awesome as was the cheeseburger. The key lime pie was incredible too!’n

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Paul:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at my hotel with the readers of TripAdvisor. Scamp has recently joined us at The Wentworth and I know she is a great addition and will create a very caring experience for my guests here at The Wentworth. The meatballs are one of my favorites too.
Thank you again and I hope you will come and see us again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stayed 4 nights and we took the package dinner for the first night. The dinner was perfect! They have high quality standards foe the food. And the place.... amazing, great attention to details, staff always there to help. The breakfasts are so good, great choices on the menu. One story, we where in the pool and we asked A maintenance employee where we get get some towels. “I will go and get some for you” wow! Thanks Dave! My son was with us and he also enjoyed the place. Perfect for couple or friends, located in a small village, they have many type of rooms, and you can relax on the porch... I love the Wentworth one of the best place in NH....

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much, to read that you think we are one of the best places in New Hampshire is very rewarding and makes owning and restoring this beautiful hotel all worth it.
Thank you also for recognizing my great staff and in particular Dave in Maintenance. He always comes to work with a smile and is always willing to assist wherever needed. I will be certain to share this kind mention with him so that he may be recognized for his efforts.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again hopefully soon.