“Good example of a quality McDonalds branch”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Jaffrey
Description: Come visit us at 85 Peterborough St in Jaffrey. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have visited this McDonalds location numerous times over the past five years and always found the service to be high. The products and pricing are what you expect.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

As far as McDonald's go, this is a good restaurant. It is clean and the service is fast. You can eat in or there are a few tables outside.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

For a dollar you can get coffee!!!!!! The 2 for $250 is a great deal and service is fast and food is always hot!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

So I usually get a iced coffee or a iced tea here early morning before work and sometimes the employees are so funny. It makes the day start off great. However I don't like the switch from styrofoam cups for iced tea to paper cups. The ice melts too fast. The food is so so. Also dust the soda fountain.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I love in town and this is the only fast food we have around so normally I wouldn't contain as I've been coming here my whole life and had good, mediocre and bad experiences depending on the staff working and time of day.
This morning I grabbed a sausage egg and cheese biscuit with 2 hash browns.
When I got home and opened my sandwich whoever put it together literally missed the entire sandwich with the cheese and the whole piece was melted flat against the paper.
I mean come on guys! There was one person in the store and 2 cars in the drive thru.
It would be nice if you paid closer attention to these things.
The staff was friendly however.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!