“Very good choice!”

Lanna Thai Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 88 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Service was very friendly and efficient. Food, appetizer plate, chicken pad Thai, chicken tamarind, were all excellent! Food was reasonably priced. We will be back when in the area again!

1  Thank Mollie M

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Food here is fresh and delicious. Small and quaint with great service. We have been to Thailand and this food is very close to the real deal! We will be going back again this summer, on our way to The bank of NH Pavilion;)

1  Thank dmwhitman
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My teen used to go there all the time and ended up making friends with their daughter. Very nice family and wonderful food.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

No one was there and they made us fresh spring rolls and goyza! They were very nice and food was great! Next time in area will try again.

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The BEST I have ever had PERIOD.
We had family in from Massachusetts. And they too remarked how great it was.
Bee, is the sweets gal. I recommend it HIGHLY. Sorry no picture I forgot and I practically licked the plate. Chuckling.
JudyZ