“One word: Amazing!”

Phnom Penh Sandwich Station NH
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 5 February 2017

My favorite dish is by far the Phnom Penh sandwich but I have eaten everything on the menu and it is all equally fantastic! They now sell their hot chili in a Mason jar which I highly recommend if you like hot/spicy food as you can now add it to your meals at home. Also for an Asian restaurant the Khmer Iced Coffee is pretty much the best cup in town, if I could I would purchase it by the gallon.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The food was ok. Not much flavor. There are very few options on the menu for having an actual location.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Whether you're visiting their brick and mortar location in Lebanon or their food truck on the Green, you're in for a treat. My favorites are the Pad Thai and the spicy ginger banh mi, but you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I eat here on a regular basis and I am very picky about food I purchase. It all started with waiting in a line at the food truck and through great hard work the family have opened a take out restaurant. I would recommend everything on the menu, because I have tried most of it and never been disappointed. The Pad Thai is the best I have ever had. All of the appetizers are amazing. You must try the signature cold tea. I have referred countless people to this establishment and all have thanked me after they experience the wonderful food. It is at the top of my list in the upper valley.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Popular food truck has now become a brick and mortar! I believe their mission has been met. Bringing Cambodian food to the Upper Valley check, authentic and fresh check, tasty absolutely! Start it off with the Sarin Special, a sample of their spring and summer rolls. Crispy and savory, soft and light, two great tastes topped with chopped peanuts, a slightly spicy homemade chili sauce, finished with a sweet and sour dipping. The crispy stayed crispy and the soft wasn't soggy. Try their signature sandwich the whole Upper Valley seems to be talking about. They start with fresh baked bread (not the subway type of fresh baked, were talking really good fresh baked) and stuff it with gingery pork (or there are 5 other types of meats or seafoods you can choose from) pickled carrots, cucumbers, and a drizzle of chili mayo. If your a Pho lover, this is your kind of place. Pho heaven. The food they are serving is so good you'll find yourself wanting it for lunch everyday!!!!