“Good seafood”

Weathervane Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Clean and fresh seafood. I prefer the whiter fish without accrutements. But I see many folks get big, fried fish.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Excellent service! We were greeted promptly and seated. Server was efficient and friendly. We (four adults) had really good meals and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Thursday night wicked cheap twins. (2) 1lb. Lobsters w/2 sides for
19.99 . In New England it just doesn't get better than that

Reviewed 21 September 2015

I thought I would give them one more try but this place has really gone downhill and is expensive, even for seafood. The staff is young and inept and they appear to be understaffed as well. { had a fish sandwich and it was made from small pieces of fish and the sandwich was sloppily put together so it was hard to pick up and eat. I don't believe I'll give them another chance.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Have not been to the Weathervane in over a year. Probably will be longer than that before we go back. Ordered a fisherman's platter, which has clams, scallops, shrimp and haddock d my grandson had childrens lobster claws and French fries. When our meal came my grandsons was fine, but mine was only clams and scallops. I asked if the rest was coming out separately and my waiter said "oh, I guess there was a mistake. I don't know if I made it or the kitchen did" I said I don't really care who made it, could he get the rest of my meal. I planned on sharing some with my grandson who at the ripe old age of 7 has an enormous appetite. The waiter said he would go and order me some haddock, which came out when we were near the end of the meal. The meal tasted ok. When he brought the bill I saw he had charged me for a premium half and half which was $23.00, plus he charged an additional 8.99 for the haddock. The fishermans platter was 17.99. Instead of taking it up with the waiter who obviously was very new or just didn't care, I went up to the cashregister. I told the girl the story and she adjusted my bill to what I had ordered. Not once did any person who waited on me say sorry, let me fix that for you. The waiter was trying to figure out if it was him or the kitchen who made the mistake, but the waiter certainly made the biggest mistake by charging me far too much. The girl at the counter did adjust my bill but never said anything to me....not even have a good night. I usually write much more positive reviews but this restaurant has certainly gone down hill in the past couple of years. By the way, since we got home, we have both taken turns running to the bathroom, several times. Our intestines did not like something we ate.