“Have tried their pizza many times never satisified”
Review of Ramunto's Sicilian Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramunto's Sicilian Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My friends and I have tried Ramuntos many times and never get good results. We order take out. The pizza is always raw dough and no flavor. I have eaten at the Hanover location and that is delicious pizza.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Expensive, small slices, seriously lacking in quality control. Ordered some slice with chicken on it and I end up chewy chicken pieces. Seriously gross!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Well, lots of folks seemed to be excited about Ramuntos reopening in Lebanon. Sadly, the pizza is not as good as it was .... nor as good as over in Hanover at the Brick & Brew. They still sell slices, but they are definitely smaller than they used to be .... I believe the slices used to be off a 20" pie, now they are off a regular 16" pie, but the prices are still the same so you are getting less for your money. When I went, the slices looked pretty tired, like they'd been sitting for a while. Got some garlic knots too, which used to be really good ... but they were really greasy, dripping oil. All in all, it was okay, and I will probably go there when I am too lazy to haul over to Hanover.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

big eating area, many choices for pizza--the pre-made choose your slices idea works well, is appealing. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Good food but s-l-o-w service. We do love thier pizza and garlic rolls!