“Not like the others! Bad customer service”
Review of Ramunto's Sicilian Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramunto's Sicilian Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We were so disappointed with our pizza. It started off with calling in the order, asking for a cheese pizza with a couple slices of olives. They said no! Can not do. Ok, said full cheese is fine..went to pick up pizza. All 5 employees were too busy conversing about a woman on the phone trying to use a 1 dollar coupon. We waited 10 minutes while they bickered! Then we get home to a dry cheese pizza with the whole thing covered in olives! They should spend more time trying to help their customers as they would get more repeat business. We will not go back.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

this restaurant was in a way better location, but probably had less traffic going in front , so they changed .
now the food is less quality and not as good. or not same quality.the place is smaller not as nice and service is inadequate.
we bought by the slice (special) and the taste was ok but in the past at the other location was very good.
i actually had to buy tums,
i will not go back , iam very dissapointed , i brought in my friends while we were on vacation , thinking we were to eat like in the past but... i would have benn better off at dominoes or little cesars . lol

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My friends and I have tried Ramuntos many times and never get good results. We order take out. The pizza is always raw dough and no flavor. I have eaten at the Hanover location and that is delicious pizza.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Expensive, small slices, seriously lacking in quality control. Ordered some slice with chicken on it and I end up chewy chicken pieces. Seriously gross!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Well, lots of folks seemed to be excited about Ramuntos reopening in Lebanon. Sadly, the pizza is not as good as it was .... nor as good as over in Hanover at the Brick & Brew. They still sell slices, but they are definitely smaller than they used to be .... I believe the slices used to be off a 20" pie, now they are off a regular 16" pie, but the prices are still the same so you are getting less for your money. When I went, the slices looked pretty tired, like they'd been sitting for a while. Got some garlic knots too, which used to be really good ... but they were really greasy, dripping oil. All in all, it was okay, and I will probably go there when I am too lazy to haul over to Hanover.