“"Consistency at it's Best!"”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Simply put, you cannot go wrong with Panera. You know what you're going to get and it's always good! The employees were all quite warm and welcoming, the restaurant clean and inviting.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

There was a problem with an item I purchased yesterday at thw West Lebanon, NH Panera Cafe.

I bought several items to go, including one Lemon Drop Cookie. The flavor was good, but the texture was all wrong.It was doughy-gummy and almost raw in the middle.

I did contact their customer service people, and they offered to send me a coupon. That is the way you handle a simple mistake! These things happen.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to go to a familiar place for dinner since we drove all day and wanted to go to somewhere we knew we could always get a good meal, boy were we wrong.

To start off the line was out the door. There were two employees taking orders but one had to constantly stop to answer the phone and rattle off the soups of the day.

When it was our turn we were called to a particular line only to be told he had to answer the phone, we should have stayed in the original line since two people placed their order while we stood there.

I ordered the soup & salad, You Pick Two and the salad was about 1/2 - 3/4 of the normal salad at the other 5 Panera’s I have been to before. There were no water cups and we had to ask the busy employee to get us one. My husband’s panini was overdone.

I realize they were busy but the tables were all dirty with napkins and food all over the floor. The restroom needed attention

This goes to prove that even though a chain has very good stores, there is always one somewhere that doesn’t meet the standards of the corporation and this one is it.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Stop by for a road snack and coffee,
Apparently the new associate, behind the registrar was the only one engaged with customers. Two managers ( Black Shirts?) and two other associates getting their own meals were letting her sink or swim.

We left after 10 mins waiting. Not
worth the stop off I-89. No one said a word to us the entire wait.

Panera Bread is not what it used to be.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Super busy location.

Staff did a great job of keeping up with the line out the door for 2 hours.

My compliments to the management!