“good pizza!”

Three Tomatoes Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Tomatoes Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Three Tomatoes Trattoria opened on November 20th, 1990. Over the years I have traveled extensively throughout Italy in search of new ideas, recipes, and great wines to bring back to Three Tomatoes. The source of inspiration continues to be the simple, fresh, healthy and local foods of Trattoria style cooking. Eating in a Trattoria in Italy is like eating with an Italian family. The mood can be relaxed or boisterous, but always friendly. It is a home away from home and a gathering place for friends. I have tried to capture the warmth of the trattoria kitchen with its open fire, the aroma of simmering sauces, roasted meats, grilled fish and pizza baking in our custom built wood fired oven. Our newly revised wine list has been enhanced by selections of distinction and value inspired by attending Vinitaly, Slow Food's Terra Madre and visiting vineyards throughout Italy, Sicily and Sardinia. Three Tomatoes has captured some of the spirit that makes wine, food, and conviviality such an important part of trattoria life. Salute and buon appetito! Robert
Reviewed 21 December 2017

My husband is a pizza snob from New Haven, CT. He thinks Three Tomatoes as the best pizza in the Upper Valley.
I never met a pizza I didn't like, but Three Tomatoes' is especially good.

1  Thank Margaret B

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant before a concert at the Lebanon Opera House. They had great service and delicious food. They also had a chose of indoor or outdoor seating. We chose to eat outside, and it was beautiful. They even had gluten free pasta. It was amazing!

Robert M, Owner at Three Tomatoes Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much for your comments and the 5 star rating.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Food was ok, no explosions of flavor catching my attention. Server was young and rude. While asking questions she nodded her head for response instead of communicating verbally. Can of Diet Coke thrown on table like a takeout joint. Menu was limited. Third strike was sticker on lemon in my water. Not a big deal about above complaints. Just a way to improve a potentially great restaurant.

1  Thank ccteamstah
Robert M, Owner at Three Tomatoes Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thanks for taking the time to comment. This is definitely not our style. As the owner, I take full responsibility and I have addressed the concerns with the staff. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ask for me the next time your in.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here recently with our friends. We had pizza, which was wonderful, lamb, which was wonderful, salad great and chicken, good. This is where locals eat, and the place was full, which is always a good sign. It almost hit 5 stars, but it wasn’t quite there due to the water left on my pasta, which ruined my chicken dish, which had fettuccine ala Agua. In other words watered down sauce.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Riding back into NH from the New York Finger Lakes on the Harley we stopped at this great Italian restaurant on the green common near Dartmouth Hitchcock College. It was a beautiful day so we opted to eat outside area which has plenty of seating under cover and very casual. The inside of the restaurant is fancy and quite elegant. Absolutely loved my seafood marinara with so many mussels, shrimp, scallops and calamari served over linguine for lunch. My husband had his favorite chicken parmigiana. - $58. Includes tip. Our friends loved their pizza.

Thank you so much for your review and the 5 star rating. We appreciate it.